Stranglethorn Vale Events Phase 1?

Sure man.

Whatever you say lol

I didn’t find anything specific about either. There are several YouTube videos of the Gurubushi event from the Classic beta, however I don’t see anything about the Stranglethorn Fishing. If I’m guessing I’d say that testing the Arena means it will likely be in phase 1. Having no videos on the fishing event might just mean none of the content creators bothered with it though… of course, it might also mean that YouTube’s search is just crap :man_shrugging:

Returning to the topic:

Arena quest shows - Added in content phase 3
Master Angler shows - Added in content phase 4

That’s the quest info on wowhead.

It’s was obvious though:

1 Like

I looked all over WoWHead including in the PvP and Fishing guides and didn’t see that. Where did you find it?

He’s going by their original patch release.

I was kinda hoping since the chest event was in the beta it might be in phase 1 :sob:

Looked up the quest names themselves… Sadly I kind of have all that crap still in my head… I WAS the wowhead of my circle of friends.

Guild member A: Where do I get this?
Guild member B: Ask Celphi
Celphi without alt tabbing 2.2 seconds later in chat: Take the flightpath to here, go south 32 seconds by foot, turn west and go up the hill. The guys in that camp drop it.
Guild member A: Thanks… but you scare me at times.
Celphi: Good.

Make sure you have the “Classic” toggle up by the right corner switched on.

But even if that is the case the Arena event was added at the same time as the PvP honor system which will be coming in phase 2 (the arena itself has been in since launch). Sound like good questions for the AMA tomorrow

I’ll be working at the hospital tomorrow, definitely ask this for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Obvious is the difference between a colon and a period. Somebody who makes a joke playing off the assume your gender meme (a meme that’s intended to include the entire range of genders be they real or contrived) should actually play off the meme, not make a general statement about girls playing an MMO. Honestly the idea that this was an attempt at an assume your gender meme just makes it even worse

I’ll put it on my list

Blizzard probably gonna remove gurubashi arena quest from the game because their servers won’t be able to handle the players competing for it

Did the question get answered?

isn’t listed here either Classic Content Plan

Looking like phase 1 for Gurubashi Arena & Phase 4 for Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19024/arena-grand-master

Quick Facts

• Added in patch 1.13.0.28211

• Added in content phase 1

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19970/arcanite-fishing-pole listed as content phase 4. (ZG Patch)

Quick Facts

• Repair cost: 2s 25c

• Added in patch 1.13.0.28211

• Added in content phase 4

3 Likes

Also check out this link on recent Phase Loot Clarification post.

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=294590/classic-wow-phase-loot-clarifications-and-confusion-thunderfury-bindings-availab#quest-rewards

I think the arena chest still happens but no trinkets until phase 3. The looked at a loot list for it somewhere and it just showed a handful of greens and a bag.

Scratch that, they are listed as phase 1 now.

What time does this fishing event start for est players?

2PM realm time

So 5pm for est players on Grobbulus.