Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

…which is impressive considering he was a pile of ash before they rezzed him.

1 Like

A little hand lotion fixes ashy skin, that what happened. They just dropped him in a bunch of lotion.

2 Likes

who needs val’kyr when you have lotion?

Hey, didn’t know where to post this but felt it too straight forward for its own thread.

Any idea what year the plague initially happened in andorhal?

1 Like

Sources tell us the layoffs will come from different parts of the company, including Blizzard, though it’s not clear what parts of the studio will be affected.

Events of Warcraft 3 happened in year 20.[src]

6 Likes

Thanks Dawn song!

Wow that whole thing took place in the span of one year? That was a rough year.

1 Like

Battle of Mount Hyjal happened in year 21. Don’t know if anything else did.

Events of the Frozen Throne happened year 22.

Wait. When did ActiBlizzard acquire The Pokémon Company?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396246780456468483/543790258219646986/20190209_074650.jpg

2 Likes

already know this dear game will land in the gutter before any other at the rate it’s going sadly, but hopefully not Sekiro.

So guys, It’s my time to take a break my semester is getting harder and I need to fully focus on my study. I already got my elite set that I wanted, so there’s really nothing else left for me to do for the moment.

Saurfang is a traitor
Baine is Alliance Sympathizer
Don’t let the Lounge die

13 Likes

It’s sad to see you go Dawn. I hope your studies are fruitful, and I hope you will be returning to us soon. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thinking of the Seven New Lights mentioned in the KH3 Trailer

If KH2-KH3 Kairi is one of the Seven New Lights wouldn’t that mean that the Heart of Pure Light that resided within her during KH1 is now in a new body with her old body getting another Princess’s Heart of Pure Light? Guess that explains why Kairi went all girly growing out her hair and wearing pink instead of purple and white…

Wonder how Fans would react to Kairi’s old KH1 Heart winds up being grabbed mid-transfer and forcefully put into an existence of Heart(in the same way Sora was during KH1 midgame and during Chain of Memories)?

The old Kairi design would basically come back and be more tomboyish than the new Kairi design putting Sora into a moral quandary of which Kairi to choose.

Found out I can give hearts on the EU SF. That’s a new one.

Who needs trust lvl 3 when Blizz lets you link whatever youtube you want with trust level -5?

1 Like

Sadly, 8% of Acti-Blizz employees were fired today, along with some we know like Ythisens.

~https://wow.gamepedia.com/Caden_House

As of today I’m no longer an employee of Blizzard Entertainment. Wasn’t my choice. I wanted to retire here. I was just laid off from my dream job. Probably not best for me to tweet right now but it was an honor being your CM, WOW community. I love all of you.

3 Likes

I’ve had issues with some of Ythisens’ posts but I would NEVER want him to lose his job. If anything, knowing that he would post on the forums encouraged me to visit them more for Info from Blizzard. It’s so baffling that they would lay off someone like that.

I feel so weird about the game now. The call heavily emphasized the Warcraft franchise, not WoW specifically. We already know that a new mobile game is coming. I really think they are planning on winding down with WoW.

I wish all the best to former Blizzard employees. I don’t think how they were treated was fair.

7 Likes

I feel like 99% of all forum responses we have about WOW:Classic were from him. So I expect dead silence on that front now, except maybe ION and LORE doing a stream where they talk about how great they are.

That’s the horrifying thing, realizing what kind of community outreach will continue from the remaining employees. It only gets worse from here.

1 Like

Also sad to hear about some of the WOW raid encounter designers that were fired today. I enjoyed raiding.

~https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableAuspiciousGazelleSMOrc

Just a reminder that these layoffs were on the same day Activision-Blizzard announced that 2018 was their best year for profits ever.

7 Likes