Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Didn’t Sylvanas’s Valkyr get stronger over the years? She recently got strong enough to have them reanimate the Night Elves as unrotted Dark Rangers.

And yet, Zelling, Stone and Valentine were all rotted as well.

Which Valkyr reanimated them? Did the big 4/3 reanimate them? I have been only playing Alliance so I don’t know.

Kyra, the val’kyr that raised Zelling, Valentine and Stone, also raises Derek.

2 Likes

TBQH forsaken need human models like Derek has. Dreadmoore would be Horde in half a heart beat.

1 Like

I went to bed and woke up to find the Horde on fire again, so I went and played ESO for a bit.

Restarting ESO when you haven’t touched it in like a year is a pain. 45 minutes of updates and then having zero idea what you were even doing once that’s done.

On the plus side, I accidentally left a sub to the game going for a few months after I quit so I have 9K crowns I can use if I want.

1 Like

Save them for the expansion’s release. There’s bound to be cool looking skins.

That’s what I was thinking. I grabbed a few dyes I liked and the any race, any faction thing so unless I see something super must have I should be good until then.

Oh no. Dude those dyes aren’t real dyes. They’re one use dyes for costumes, not transmog.

Yeah I know, I liked the way they looked on a few costumes I have. I made that mistake the first time I bought one lol.

I would very much like a content roadmap for Blizzard titles.

Thinking on Garithos from another thread, does anyone find it odd there seems to be zero official portrait art for Garithos? Dude’s been around for close to two decades, and yet all his wowpedia page has is still covered in WCIII screencaps, and now concept art for Reforged.

Just seems odd Blizzard apparently has never, not even in TCG or Hearthstone, made art for Garithos.

1 Like

Since I never played the RTS games I just always assumed people make him into a bigger deal than he actually was. Not much point for art of a character like him.

I disagree, he’s very important to the blood elf campaign, since without him Kael and his blood elves would’ve never gone to Outland. Never used demons and fel to sate their magic. Never would’ve left the Alliance, really. His dickery is the catalyst for the blood elf campaign.

Dude also had a unique model. Tyrande, Muradin, Illidan-pre!Skull, Rexxar, Rokhan, Cairne, Drek’thar, etc all used generic hero models.

1 Like

I’m stopping in to let everyone know that digital rights management is cancer and EA’s customer support is abysmal and unhelpful. If anyone is considering ever buying a product from EA, don’t.

Context???

I’m trying to get an old EA account unlinked from my xbox account, but EA won’t do it because I don’t have access to an email account I haven’t had for almost 10 years.

A pity France has laws against selling Blue and Green Honey… The US has no such law despite investigators sending warnings not to sell them because they aren’t sure how dangerous they are(considering they are that color due to Food Grade Dyes I would say not that dangerous).

Of course Blue and Green Honey would be terrible for those with ADHD due to Food Grade Dye being stimulating although so would normal Honey considering Sugar has the same stimulating effect as Food Grade Dye.

Testing trust level 3

4 Likes

You can see how Anakin’s Force alignment developed here:https://www.themarysue.com/omg-star-wars-lightsabers/

R2-D2 had in his possession Lightsabers which in all likelihood belonged to Anakin Skywalker which of course means that he replaced his Blue Lightsaber from Attack of the Clones with one that he already constructed years ago as a kid(he loves to tinker you know)!

The Green ones must have been created after he started getting closer to the Dark Side. The Yellow-Green one was as corrupted as the short-bladed Lightsaber he had made for Ahsoka Tano when he was worried about her one-bladed Lightsaber style.

Yellow-Green is the same color as the Dark Side energies used by the Nightsisters as some of you remember so Anakin’s Lightsaber collection getting greener and greener as he got closer to the Dark Side is unsurprising.

Of course if Yellow-Green represents the Dark Side then what does Red represent? As Sidious stated it represents Pain and Rage forcing a Kyber Crystal to Bleed. The Dark Side representative on Mortis of course had lots of Rage and thus had Red Eyes and Red Lightning.