Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

It’s okay babe. Everyone gets fooled by the human paladins at least once.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness. My heart dropped right into my tummy. Always love a happy ending!

3 Likes
2 Likes

So, I reached 1800 and got my elite set!

I miss spinning jump and Dawnsong so much :sob: I think I’m going to use Dawny as forum character (and try to main her in future).

They also updated Female Belf Golden eyes and the glow is now same as male ones, yay.

7 Likes

Grats on the elite set.

Can you use it on other characters or is that one of those character bound things?

1 Like

You can use it on any character that wears plate! Dawny, for example, is using Forsaken Plate elite set that was earned on Dawnsong. It’s awesome

Neat.

Looks pretty good.

2 Likes

Hit gladiator noob.

Has the new ptr stuff Horde-side made any spicy threads yet or is everyone so exhausted they can’t muster enough outrage anymore?

is a pretty fun read

I will never run out of outrage.

But I will run out of sub time… and interest in maintaining said sub time… and 85% of my RP friends.

I think everyone has reached the acceptance stage that BFA’s writing is complete garbage and even the Actiblizzion employees don’t have the slightest idea what’s going on.

1 Like

Looking at all the Space Pirate vs the Halo-verse Forum threads out there on the Internet I must say these Threads never seem to think about how the Space Pirates would react to a certain situation at all!

One would think a Space Pirate Fleet would study the Flood, find out about their Neuro Physics and replace all their own nervous systems with cybernetic ones just to keep the Flood from taking over.

Once they’ve gained an immunity to becoming Combat and Carrier Flood Forms they would later discover the Flood’s ability to steal Biomass and engineer their cybernetic enhancements to blow themselves up upon Flood infection. Once the Flood stop attempting to infect them they would presumably recognize the Flood’s ability to learn from what happens to them and take advantage of it.

They would presumably start reverse engineering the Forerunner Tech on the Halos and learn how the Halo Array destroys all centralized biological nervous systems(which by now they’ve already gotten rid of rendering them immune to the thing) and figure out how to use it against the Covenant(even if they have to genetically engineer Space Pirates with Human DNA).

Bye! Bye! Covenant! Space Pirates take over the Galaxy unleashing the Flood on Humanity then discover the Gravemind’s sentience and attempt to shove Mother Brain into it(in order to put Mother Brain in control) and she gets hit with the Logic Plague by the Gravemind alongside her servants rendering their infection needless.

For anyone interested in seeing the Mythic Jaina encounter, Method just got to her so we can finally see the fight.

Just check any of the top like eight or nine wow twitch streams and find the guy with the music/UI you hate the least.

there is no way that we are having a hidden cinematic right?

really curious to see if there is a hidden phase.

I haven’t heard anything about a cinematic, so I assume there isn’t one unless Blizzard figured out how to hide things from dataminers so it doesn’t even appear as a locked file.

Yeah, I’m too lazy to watch it. Someone else watch it for me and tell me if there’s anything new in Mythic that I won’t see in LFR.

1 Like

The new interview confirming some of those small island expedition quests will continue in BFA should please you ! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, yes good.

1 Like

I like that we are going to Crestfall, but it’s lame that it’s only going to be for a 0 lore azurite scramble minigame.

1 Like