Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I feel like there’s opportunity here to lure people into ERP just to ban them, it’s something Asmongold’s followers would do. It has the potential to be discriminatory. Against ERP’s specifically.

1 Like

I have been summoned!

I’d highly encourage everyone to check out the linked post and the post linked to within that post in the CS forums. Hopefully it can provide more information on what moderation will be like for RP going forward.

3 Likes

Blizzard 404’d a Blue Post about Pelagos’ pronouns, because the community is so tolerant. Why not unleash their moderating wrath on such players instead?

2 Likes

They would need forum moderation reform first, and to not have a call center for Blizzard Customer Service in Texas, for starters. Mods totally have personal biases, they let the forum community get this bad in the first place.

4 Likes

You’d have to be dumb to get lured into that type of situation unknowingly.

People can be hella manipulative.

People outside RP communities have major biases against people on RP servers.

3 Likes

You’re right about that. Moon Guard players are stereotyped as being terrible at the game, similar to LA realms.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of disgusting stereotypes against certain groups of moonguard players. I remember when a certain worgen player who used to post on here, he shall remain unnamed, but he verbally attacked me for suggesting a tail option for worgen.

All because I play on moonguard :wolf:

2 Likes

Moon Guard has a really bad rap. People tend to be way more vitrolic to MG players than any other server.

People should look in the mirror before judging others. Believe me, the WoW community is a joke on MG. We realize how the rest y’all are hypocrites.

There’s a lot of good people on MG. Most of them are just people trying to have fun and enjoy themselves :wolf:

(Not anyone here in particular, just in general)

1 Like

Did anyone else notice Robin in Stranger Things as ASD traits? I find her so relateable.

1 Like

I loved the latest episode of Obi Wan. Seeing Vader suite up and what he did to those villagers, was terrifying :wolf:

1 Like

Tich says hello.

But at least we get a good rap too.

I hear it said often in pug raids and in BGs: “people from Tich are jerks.”

I also hear: “people from Tich are usually good players.”

Sometimes I hear both in the same breath.

2 Likes

Tichondrius has a rep for being elitist. That’s where Ion used to play I think.

Back in the day I used to play on Dawnbringer.

2 Likes

Atleast no one here plays on Ragnaros.

1 Like

They are the worst.

1 Like

I live under a rock. What reputation do they have?

It’s a Latin American server that’s terrible at PvE. They’re notorious for being bizarrely bad at the game and leaving dungeon groups on a whim.

1 Like

Sounds like this one hunter I had the misfortune of running Blackrock Foundry with.
Never turned off Aspect of the Pack, would pull the whole room with Barrage, causing a wipe, and he himself died every 2 minutes.

Somehow, he avoided being kicked long enough to pull the boss while we were waiting for a second tank and then dropped group. We won the fight, but still.

If the guy was from Ragnaros, then it would be safe to say that the reputation fits.

1 Like

They are the people who will leave an M+ key before the first boss. I saw one tank queue as a Prot Pally and proceeded to try and tank an M+ without a shield, you can’t even offer them suggestions because they only speak Portuguese, as Ragnaros is a Brazillian server. >.<

Quel’thalas is almost just as bad as Ragnaros. They are key busters.

2 Likes