Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

1 Like

Does that include the patches leading up to first expansion? That’s some of the best.

From my understanding, the initial level cap was 50, and then there was just scads of additional content put in leading up to the expansion. I wound up at level 56 by the time I “officially” finished the A Realm Reborn storyline.

Yep, I’ve broken on through to the Heavesward content. First thing I’m doing is finishing the black mage quests I couldn’t pick up until I got to that point.

1 Like

I was waiting to see if 8.1 was worth playing before upgrading my FF14 account from free to full. Since I have beaten 100% of 8.1 on both factions and it’s trash…Lalalfell Bard here I come!

2 Likes

Unsurprising.

Are Lalalfells that child-looking race that people keep casually trolling me with using their nsfw stuff?

They look like toddlers and are annoying in general. They have the maximum trolling potential (for various reasons). Also Hanashi plays them, so that’s what put them over the top for me. :smiley:

2 Likes

What do they use when they’re hardcore trolling?

I love it.

Join all the story forum people on Zalera and we can find out together. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Come back to us, Arli. Come baaaaaack.

It’s like I’m watching a horror movie and I keep shouting “Don’t do it! It’s a trap! RUN AWAY!” at the screen while the monsters try to seduce Arlifrex so they can perform their evil ritual and eat his heart.

We miss you, Anelaan. We mis yoooouuuuuuu…

This isn’t a 3D movie, you get back in that screen and stay there.

2 Likes

New potion hotfixed in, sold in Legion Dalaran sewers, lets you talk cross-faction.

3 Likes

That was quick.

How do you do, fellow Orcs?

1 Like

Apparently it’s been in the files since vanilla beta, and they just had to finally make it available.

1 Like

Decided to hop back onto the FF online.

I am god awful at remembering any MMO password that isn’t WoW’s, since I use different passwords for all of them. The amount of emails I have from Anet alone about changing passwords is too much, but I am just so bad at remembering them.

I’m glad I could inspire you! Hope you have lots of fun with your character. Bards are always awesome to have in a party. And they can even play their own custom music! I let someone serenade me once, it was a delight : )

1 Like