Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

You know the fact we still don’t have a glasses transmog is slightly disappointing.

1 Like

Why the f is Dragon Quest 11 $60 on steam?

It’s only been out for 3 months. Do games normally get marked down in price after that point? I don’t buy a lot of games on Steam so I don’t know.

I read there was a discount earlier but I guess that’s over now.

1 Like

Steam takes a long time to mark down games, but periodically has huge sales. so it will be 70% off during the summer sale, and other random sales.

It also depends partially on how the game is selling. Flops can end up half off in as little as a few weeks.

Ah yes, Battlefield 5 style.

Fallout 76, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, etc

Been a lot of those recently, hasn’t there?

:thinking:

I continue to be amused by the drama around Fallout 76. Almost every complaint except that bag thing boils down to “It’s a survival game” or “It’s a Bethesda game”.

Yeah, but mods can fix bugs in other Bethesda games. There’s no actual mod support or private servers until a year from now. People have to actually rely on Bethesda to fix game breaking bugs, and considering every single relaunch of Skyrim has the same bugs that it had at launch in 2011? Expectations are low.

The most recent patch also added a ton of strings for loot boxes that affect character stats directly related to combat and weight capacity.

i want to know what moron decided it was okay to force Horde players to traverse the bevy of Tinkertown guards to get to the Pet Battle dungeon. The teleporter from Grom’gol does not help you get to the quest person.

Yes, you only have to do it once and beat the dungeon to get the teleport, but it’s stupid to force Horde players to go this route.

Debating playing a Dragon Age game. Leaning towards Origins, but am open to others. Trying not to spoil myself too much, but wiki articles are addicting. Speaking of, anyone donated?

I would highly recommend the series, starting with Origins. Its straight up one of my favorite games of all time.

2 Likes

It’s funny how Corinthians is the only book in the bible that mentions Pride(High Esteem) in one’s self. All other words translated as Pride in Greek and Hebrew are Vanity(which has a low amount of Pride)!

Both Pride in one’s self and Pride in others is condemned in the Bible for Pride in others is condemned in the Torah, Acts and the Book of Romans while Pride in oneself is condemned in Corinthians.

Pride is Idolization and Idolization is abomination!

We did for the anniversary, and there are goggles transmogs.

Workshop key doesn’t get you there?

Origins, Origins, Origins.

I’m not trying to say it’s the best or anything, but I do think it’s a great game, and a good starting point for the series.

I’m personally a fan of all three Dragon Age games, I loved playing all of them multiple times.

Pfft those are sunglasses, and the only race they worked on was goblins.

There are no goggles in the game that remotely look like actual glasses.

2 Likes

They looked pretty cool on my blood elf and my red-haired human mage.

Well, when I say glasses, I mean Godfrey styled glasses. Actual glasses.

2 Likes