Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

It could just be a memento mori they keep of dead family members, like keeping a lock of hair.

2 Likes

Just noticed that BfAā€™s Beta version of Death Magic used in Zandalar was Grey which is the color used by the Maw in official Shadowlands Art:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/884748.jpg

Anyone else suspecting they changed the Death Magic color when they decided that the Grey Death Magic would be native only to the Maw?

1 Like

Since Dawnsong cannot edit her posts anymore, I will provide a new link for the US Story Forum Discord. Gotta give the mods something to do.

All the cool kids are doing it. Donā€™t you want to be cool too?

8 Likes

Does this outfit make me look like I want to be cool?

3 Likes

Better than being shirtless

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if anyoneā€™s going to care but Iā€™m unsubbing for now. Maybe Iā€™ll come back if Iā€™m feeling better, who knows.

For the past year, the only reason why Iā€™ve kept my account going was because $15 a month to make dumb comments on a forum was cheaper than therapy, but itā€™s not working anymore. Iā€™d rather just get a pizza now and then instead.

Still have about a week to go so maybe Iā€™ll post until then, but meh. This expansionā€™s been too draining and has utterly failed at providing the escapism I wanted.

8 Likes

I sent a ticket regarding the issue and CM was kind enough to edit the thread :slight_smile:
https://i.imgur.com/fXgY0ZR.png

3 Likes

That outfit makes you look like you know you can never be cool.

And I didnā€™t even look at your outfit.

Maybe itā€™s not to your tastes, but try out ff14. Iā€™m always told that the lore is miles ahead of WoWā€™s, and thereā€™s no faction war that taints the races and playerbase.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/TheTwilightZoneS2E41TheHowlingMan

You know of all the Devil disguises that one looks more convincing than the others.

The poor wretches like prisoners and beggars surely are the most preferred male disguise by both the Devil and by Holy Angels(the New Testament confirms that angels take the form of strangers).

Mortals shouldnā€™t be trying to imprison the Devil anyways as he is only to be imprisoned after the End Times by the Angels! Doing such makes one guilty of disobedience against the Lordā€™s will due to thinking he knows better than him.

I dare say the Devilā€™s favorite female form would be the nice farm girl with long golden hair pulled back by a headband as that is the most pure and unassuming female disguise as others are a bit too suspicious due to being too old, too cute, too mean or too seductive.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hurtful.

True, but hurtful.

lol

my account is unsubbed (homever my EU account isnt) the one i have this dwarf on to post on forums is homever.

I actually have, and while I did enjoy my time on it, I did have my own gripes about the game that make it a little hard to want to go back to. It feels like all of the classes have intentionally bloated numbers of buttons just to add busywork, and all of the dialogue is absolutely jam-packed with wordiness.

I ended up dropping out almost immediately after hitting level 70, because I hated the settings of both Doma and Ala Mhigo.

The puns are absolutely phenomenal, though.

Take a shot every time a character says ā€œMust needsā€.

2 Likes

I just saw this Youtube video, and it is exactly what I experience when I was in Japan, so it made me really happy to see more people getting to know that many Japanese people love their culture so much that they want to share it with the world and the people that come visit their country:

3 Likes

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if they felt that way because people wearing kimonos is less embarrassing than weeaboos dressing like ninjas.

Is Western Girls dressing as a Miko in public embarrassing to Japanese like Ninja and Samurai cosplayers are?..

Beats me. I just remember reading they tend to see the people who come to Japan expecting ninjas and anime fights to be oddities theyā€™re amused by.

Thatā€™s awesome, I really love Kimono and Yukata. Iā€™m definitely going to try it when I visit Japan, probably some time after I graduate :ā€‹)

I really wish WoW had transmogs that resembles kimono, like the ones sold in FFXIV Mog Station

2 Likes

Does Azeroth have a Japan analogue though? Night Elves kinda borrow from the culture but not enough to have kimonos apparently.