Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Looks like the armory finally shows this transmog, neato.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know Chris Avellone worked on Fallen Order. I might have to actually buy it now.

It may be very interesting to know that Kotor 2ā€™s Atrisā€™s Voice Actor had cut dialogue thatā€™s exactly the same as Kreiaā€™s dialogue in the final encounter. Furthermore one of Kreiaā€™s cut dialogue(part of the dialogue that was cut so that the game could be out for Christmas) has her say ā€œAtris I have always been here!ā€ and the Droids apparently canā€™t sense her.

Seems Atrisā€™s ā€œAtris? She does not exist! I thinkā€¦ she hasnā€™t existed for some time.ā€ in the finished game was a reference to a bigger cut secret: Kreia was intended to be Atrisā€™s astral projection! Someone should reach Chris Avellone for confirmation!

I really do feel bad for Elesana. Like I said in the other post, I know the feeling of hating the direction a game took so much all you can do is angrily rant about it. Life is Strange is my equivalent. But she really should walk away from the story if itā€™s making her this angry.

Aaaahhh Pokemon is really fun! I keep running out of money though ā€“ so many cute clothes to collect!! And loads of Pokemon to collect, too. Such a huge variety so early, itā€™s wonderful.

Also! Iā€™ve been working on my Warcraft Planning Spreadsheet andā€¦ gosh, itā€™s almost as fun as actually playing the game. I freakinā€™ love planning stuff! It is inspiring far, far too many alts, thoughā€¦ xD

2 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m in a similar position to her. The pre patch made me pretty upset and I lost all interest in playing my Horde characters after it. I played one of my Alliance characters for about three months of 8.0 then canceled my sub because the overall story was also just getting me really down. Iā€™m back for the anniversary now because of irl friends but idk if Iā€™ll keep playing after or get Shadowlands. Iā€™ve played since I was very young during Vanilla so itā€™s been really weird.

2 Likes

You gotta do what you gotta do. Stewing in your anger over it wonā€™t help you. I could have stayed there forever whining about the way that game ended but I made a clean break and refused to buy any of their future games. Fortunately WoW isnā€™t entirely focused on its story so you can disconnect from it and still play with your friends.

3 Likes

I just came to the realisation that Margaux the vintner is in the Maw. Iā€™m actually so upset rn

2 Likes

Why would you come here and tell us these things you monster?

2 Likes

Aaaa I love you too, Fae :kiss: I just resubbed to get the deathwing mount :FAEYAYA:

Edit: oh noo, they took away my lvl 3 :sob:

3 Likes

Morbid thought, but I donā€™t remember seeing any non-bipedal foxes in Volā€™dun. Are the tails on their caravans like from fallen Vulpera?

2 Likes

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/What%27s_Left_Behind

The other whisper that the Pact Commander(the Player) thinks is Jormag seems quite different from Jormagā€™s voiceā€¦ Jormag seems charismatic while the other voice seems sinister and deliberately trying to turn you against your allies.

The other voice says ā€œKill herā€ and ā€œKill himā€ā€¦ Suspect the threat that Jormag is warning about is a master of Necromancy(since the voice is tied to Boneskinners who emanate Necromancy), lurks in the Mists(and isnā€™t Dhuum nor Desmina) since Jormag keeps trying to get there and wants both Jormag and Aurene deadā€¦

What it could be: Since we know absolutely nothing the only known possibilities are:

1. Mister E(since he is a huge mystery and Marjory his main client not only lured us to the Far Shiverpeaks with a supposed false message made by Jormag does say she doesnā€™t feel like she is in control of herself),

2. The Nightmare(the thing that the Nightmare Court uses to get forced recruits into their ranks who canā€™t be reasoned with unlike the willing recruits) since the enemies known as the Fallen whom are allied to the Boneskinner mentions Dreams.

3. Menzies the Mad andā€¦

4. Kralkatorrikā€™s mother(the big Orb in the center of The All did have Zhaitanā€™s Orb smash into it).

I believe thereā€™s a plant in the Whistlebloom Oasis in Volā€™dun called the Oasis Bloom that shares a model with Foxflower from Legion. I like to thing thatā€™s the source of the morbid decor!

3 Likes

They could have also made them with the (wool? fleece?) from their alpacas.

2 Likes

Just looked at the Ardenweald footage: The trees are all the same as Drustvarā€™s! Blizzard basically took Drustvar and gave it the air of Shadowmoon Valley!

1 Like

That, seems like an actual reasonable assumption.

Most caves in the game are copy paste of one set of caves. They do take shortcuts when they can.

1 Like

We call that ā€œpulling an Oblivionā€

3 Likes

That is a very positive PoV on what appears to be Fox people carrying around the tails of their dead people. I can appreciate that positivity.

It would be a bit morbid to think of Vulpera carrying their grannyā€™s tails. Maybe they harvest the tails of those who disagree with some yet-to-be-mentioned secret Vulpera code?

Or Vulpera who were fugitives. This could be the making of Nisha, the Vulpera Warden.

1 Like