Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

2 Likes

Was thinking about Smile Pretty Cure and just realized: Neither Cure Happy nor Cure March are getting a happy ending: They are both afraid of Ghosts and becoming Ghosts at the end of their happy life will be the worst ending ever for them!

Cure March panicked when she got Butterfly wings due to her fear of bugs and she fears Ghosts even more than thatā€¦ Do you really think she is going to view her ultimate fate as a happy ending!?!

Were we told when the Maw started getting all of the souls of the dead? I couldnā€™t remember if they mentioned something specific or not.

1 Like

John Hight specified Legion in an interview at Blizzcon:

This is- I mean- this has actually been part of her plan all along. Certainly in the events in Legion where souls stopped going to the rest of Shadowlands- to the rest of the Covenenats, and they were all going into the Maw. And the Maw is the place where the souls that cannot be redeemed go. And so basically have this shortage of souls going to the rest of the Shadowlands- they're all piling into the Maw- Sylvanas is part of this master plan, and she's going to use that power.
3 Likes

I wonder if that means the Desolate Council got sent to the Maw or it didnā€™t start until the Broken Shore with Volā€™jin (and possibly Varian?)

1 Like

Desolate Council? Didnā€™t they die after Legion?

2 Likes

They didnā€™t even exist at the time of Volā€™jinā€™s death.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. Two day migraine turned my brain into mush. I meant to say I wonder if it started during/before the Broken Shore and included Varian or if it was after that when Volā€™jin died so it didnā€™t include those that died there.

1 Like

Ouchā€¦ Iā€™m sorry you had a migraine for so longā€¦ Thatā€™s horribleā€¦ I hope youā€™re feeling better now.

That is a good question about Varian. He seemingly showed up to Anduin when he picked up Shalamayne? And Iā€™m definitely betting on it having been the Arbiter that sent Volā€™jin back. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re planning on clarifying things through flashbacks or something as we go through Shadowlandsā€™ content, though.

2 Likes

Until anythingā€™s clarified, Iā€™m just going to assume that Gulā€™dan incinerated his soul with fel magic and all Anduin saw was a vision from the Light.

2 Likes

Maybe the Nexus is one of the realms in the Shadowlands.

2 Likes

https://www.khinsider.com/news/-SPOILERS-Union-X-Something-received-16073#comments

Starting to suspect that the Darkness figure is a Time Traveling Vanitas Remnantā€¦

Why do I suspect so?

The Trailer for the KH3 ReMind DLC has the new supposed Vanitas Boss Fight hide Vanitas in a dark orb and yet the Vanitas clones donā€™t have Vanitasā€™s Keyblade but another one indicating that not only is it not Vanitas but Vanitas finally expelled the Black Masses recreating Vanitas Remnant who is now unable to use Vanitasā€™s Keyblade thus grabbing one from the Graveyard.

What are Black Masses? In the KH3 Novelization Vanitas mentions having them even as Ventus during the Keyblade War Era. They are described to be the source of the Unversed.

I also suspect Vanitas Remnant created the Strength Bangle found in Kingdom Hearts Chi and Union Chi used to gather Guilt(actually Unversed) corrupting the hosts with the Darkness(again: actually Unversed) that created Heartless.

I also suspect the original Ventus(whom Vanitas considers himself and not Ventus to be) was originally Pure Darkness(the original non-Unversed kind) and absorbed Lux to hide it only for the Strength Bangle to infect him with Unversed creating the Black Masses in the first place.

As for how Vanitas Remnant seeks to send Maleficent back to her time? Get her to possess the darkest Dandelion Leader seeking to escape the Data World whose Heart is wracked by the Unversed: Ventus!

Ventus gets both his and Maleficentā€™s Heart expelled(either by Maleficent trying to fight off the Golden Eyed Skuldā€™s Heart fragment thus explaining Vanitasā€™s Golden Eyes or by her removing it just to get her old body back) causing the Dandelion Leaders to shove Venā€™s Heart into a body created by the Book of Prophecies while Maleficent makes her escape back to her own time and his old body to become Luxord AKA Maleficentā€™s Nobody.

The ReMind DLC Trailer for KH3 shows that Luxord is a big mystery and comes from the Keyblade War Era and he does resemble the Art for Ventus in Union X(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/77/76/ce7776b5e4ec7518ed826ae7c1df4d76.jpg)

Itā€™s Pokemon Day! Just gotta survive until this afternoon, then Iā€™m gonna go gallivanting with my green guy, Grookey! Canā€™t wait to try all the dress up options, and have fun at camp. I saw a video of someone playing fetch with Yamper!!

4 Likes

The last PokƩmon I played was X. The female fashion was far superior to the male. Trench coats are the best.

1 Like

I am quite excited.

1 Like

:tiger2::eagle::turtle::elephant::dragon::skull::tiger::rhinoceros::leopard::bat::bear::frog::snake::t_rex::shark::spider: :wavy_dash: save the loa :wavy_dash:

6 Likes

The Mandalorian is great.

1 Like

The idea of the Mandalorian is interesting, and people say it is good. The catalogue of Disney and Marvel and Star Wars is pretty big. Disney has that going for it.

That aside, the Obi Wan series has me really intrigued. It is hard for me to imagine that show being bad, but, I guess we shall see.

1 Like

Jedi the Fallen Order has just revealed the continued survival of a powerful Nightsister and her mastery of the Magics allows her to reanimate the Dead easily though it seems the dead hold the actual Souls of the Dead if the Nightsisterā€™s words are any indicationā€¦

Resurrecting the Dead as Undead with their original Souls(which Jedi Master Taron Malicos thinks canā€™t be controlled) is now a Dark Side feat! Sith still of course are captivated by the Physical Realm only and see the only way to bring the dead back to life as being Time Travel.

Anakin chose the wrong mentor for Dark Side teachings clearly! The particular Nightsister in Fallen Order is treated as a good guy unlike the Sith and Inquisitors despite Talzin getting her Magics from sentient Force Users.

Of course Nightsisters are unaware of the scope of the universe and thus unaware of how the Kyber Crystals are better fuel for their powers than live sentients.

Wonder how Filoni is going to react to the Nightsister from Fallen Order. Chris Avellone made the Star Wars Universe interesting again thanks to that Nightsister!

Chris Avellone created Nihilus and Sion as villains with unique traits and in terms of interesting characters he created Darth Traya and expanded upon Darth Revanā€¦

Now in the Fallen Order he creates a Night Sister combining Old Daka and Mother Talzin using teleportation, earth manipulation, flesh enhancement and reanimation casually! What will he make next?