Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

10/10 Joo Dee’s approve of this post.

1 Like

There’s old art of them with scales around their hooves, so… maybe?

Worgen Tauren Vulpera… who am i missing?

Pandaren. There are arguably 5 if you want to differentiate the Mulgore tauren from the HM tauren.

Oh wow I forgot about poor Pandas! And yeah I’d count HM too. So the furries now outnumber the Elves!

2 Likes

There’s clearly only one true way to balance the number of elf and furry races.

Kill em all.

I just realized, we don’t have to deal with Vulpera erpers in Goldshire. I’m suddenly more ok with Vulpera being Horde now.

You hang around with the ERPers in Goldshire a lot I take it?

No I’m not that good at roleplaying. The only time I tried was so painfully generic even I knew it was bad.

More Teddy the honking cat, because everyone needs more Teddy in their lives.

1 Like

Occasionally I’ll google mummy outfits to see if I can make a Forsaken concept I have work.

Today’s attempt ended in frustration as I have learned there is an NPC only skin for Zandalari Trolls that covers them in bandages.

1 Like

Hi friends! My surgery went well, thanks to all your kind wishes. One vestigial organ has been removed from my drop table! And I woke up from my nap to see all sorts of cool new PTR news! Not quite in shape to geek out about it yet, but one thing’s hype for sure – PANDAREN. DEATH. KNIGHTS.

Have wonderful days~<3

12 Likes

We just found out Gallywix was replaced as leader of the goblins so Droite is having a great day too.

2 Likes

The discord sends you well wishes and a swift recovery.

8 Likes

And out of likes again for another six hours. It’s almost like incentive to stop reading posts, but then they just pile up.

3 Likes

let’s have a mog competition. i know im winning.

Transmog is like 90% of my motivation in this game.

5 Likes

I couldn’t actually agree or disagree with that, it says your profile is hidden. As for my transmogs, they tend to be rather boring. My favourite one is probably the plate miner set I made up for my warrior.

1 Like

Draenei are more like cute monster girls, like demons or alien babes. I’ve never seen them as furry at all.

Also my Halloween trip is over so guess I’m back to being a grump.

3 Likes

(Finally. An excuse to post these) Here are my transmogs/outfits:

4 Likes