Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Speak for yourself, I am pretty okie with what 8.3 brings

Most Night Elves and all of the Forsaken aren’t. Better?

1 Like

No unless you can prove its most

Fine, whatever. I think I can live without your approval of my statements.

4 Likes

Im stoked for Vulpera. I just dont know what to make!

I feel like I have too many pure DPS already but a Fox with a Gun just seems too hard to pass up. Maybe even a Hound as a pet! Or a Fox if they are tamable!

Vulpera chased alot of my Horde blues away. Baine and Calia can do what ever it is they do and lead the Horde where ever they want. I will play my fox. But I almost want to wait until next expac to make a Vulpera, incase there is a new Class, like Tinkers.

1 Like

Horde has too many shaman. How do you choose a race?

Go for Vulpera Shaman. It’ll be yifftastic.

2 Likes

See I was thinking that, but what about Pandaren, or brown orcs?

Why be a wide load when you can be a shortstack?

1 Like

Yeah, if you’re gonna be a furry you might as well play one that can turn any situation awkward with a simple “OwO”

The vulpera totems have little tails on them, I don’t know how this is even a question anymore.

2 Likes

The time of the Elves has ended.

The time of the Vulpera has arrived.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a little jealous of the Horde. The only good allied race and they get it. What did we get? Swiss army Gnomes.

So, I’m back I guess.

Did I miss anything over the last 10 or more months?

The war ended with a quiet whimper, the Horde got away with everything. Business as usual.

Disappointing, but at least no major characters died leaving the Horde’s already depleted cast of significant characters far more bare?

I guess since you’re here you don’t care about spoilers. Saurfang died in a makgora with Sylvanas where he tricked her into admitting she thinks the Horde is worthless and she fled abandoning the Horde. You now have a council in place of a warchief.

Uuuuuhhh…

4 Likes

Furthermore it seems according to the 8.3 PTR that Azshara is another Illidan and has been plotting against N’Zoth from the beginning.

Interestingly enough Azshara didn’t have a clue on just how bad Sargeras was and only assumed the Legion was sweeping away the unworthy and cleaning away imperfections(like that unsightly mountain in the way).

She was not that different from Lord Ravencrest in Racism. A pity she never knew Ravencrest’s reasons for rebelling against the Legion or she would have turned on them.

Incidentally Illidan enslaved Broken and other Races and verbally stated a desire to exterminate the Broken during the Raid against him. Truly Illidan and Azshara are the same!

Illidan was actually duped by the Old Gods in the War of the Ancients just as Azshara was duped by Sargeras. The only difference between Azshara and Illidan is that their manipulator and their dupe were switched!

1 Like

Wait, so not only do we get to follow Saurfang’s slow character assassination with a pointless death, but they also pounded the last nail in the coffin of Sylvanas’ characterization as a hero of the Horde, confirming that any Sylvanas fans who were also loyal to the Horde were suckers?

So which singular, powerful character will be the new focal point of my faction, providing the strong leadership that only a Warchief can? The answer is going to be Anduin isn’t it?