Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

That remake was such a waste of potential. IT smack in the middle of the digital age and they didn’t even once have him use technology or social media to lure in prey.

I think they wanted to keep the setting as stuck in the 80’s as possible even when the kids all grew up.

I also wonder if that had to do with Pennywise making sure the town of Derry was extremely isolated with no good outside contact, making it easy for him to make the town complacent about It’s existence.

I mean I suppose that could be true but I still feel like they did It a disservice in sticking to pretty generic fears.

1 Like

Just looked at the Neltharion’s Lair Abilities Guide on WoWHead and found to my shock that the Green Clouds in the Rokmora encounter were clouds of Crystal and not Poison/Venom!

I failed to put a screenshot of the ability in my Magics of WoW folder because I thought it was a Venom attack and I had already taken a pictures of a Venom attack that looked similar and put it in the Venom folder! How horrifying!

1 Like

The solution to the problems we’ve all had with the story in BfA:

Done.

Bfa is the big poopy

6 Likes

Sorry that happened to you man, I talked to the person who said it as I find the word annoying to hear personally when used as an insult, version with A ending on the other hand I couldn’t really care less.

Side note yes the discord can come off as toxic at times between the insults/memes, but we do attempt to police ourselves when things get out of control, and by this I mean others will actively attempt to derail the oncoming explosion of blight that is brewing.

Should all fail then we can ping mods to calm stuff down for everyone, depending on the channel. Many complaints that I saw when scrolling down were things that happened awhile ago and have become much more tame imo as new management took over and more universal rules were implemented after some bad cases of people going to far constantly and needing to be banned.

(Only like 3 people I can think of have actually been banned from the discord, after causing non-stop problems.)

This is probably my last post before the site realizes I’m Unsubbed

4 Likes

I’ve made so many memes thanks to to poopy BfA. Sooo many memes…

3 Likes

Well I feel moderately better about myself.

It’s interesting how Queen Nehellenia is voiced by the same person who voiced Queen Azshara… Of course the Goddesses Nehalennia and Asherah are technically the same deity in different religions so this is fitting.

I got to experience the first defeat of Asherah/Nehalennia in both WoW and Sailor Moon! Hope to see her second defeat in both works!

You’d be surprised how often actors get type cast to certain roles. Like Morgan Freeman playing authority figures or Liam Neeson playing the no nonsense guy who murders everybody.

2 Likes

I’m not normally a bug person, but this guy is great at making me actually feel for his ants.

1 Like

I hate ants. Spring rolled around and we had one bowl with something vaguely sugary in it on the sink and, not hyperbole, a swarm of them showed up. So now I’m on dish duty because you can’t trust my lazy slob of a brother to do them in a timeframe that doesn’t measure in days and it attracts the bastards.

1 Like

The Vulpera totems have cute little TAILS on them!! Aaaaah!!

(Will catch up on the rest of the lounge another time, gonna have heckin’ surgery soon! You guys are awesome <3)

5 Likes

Hope everything goes okay for ya!

2 Likes

Good luck. I hope it’s nothing serious.

1 Like

Hoping everything goes well, Hanashi! <3

2 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone! It’s a pretty minor procedure without much recovery time, and it should provide me a lot of symptom relief, so I’m excited for it.

But not nearly as excited as I am for VULPERA!! ^.^

See you all in a few days for a true 8.3 fangirl experience <3

5 Likes

Well at least somebody’s happy. Night Elves and Forsaken sure aren’t.