Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

How does the fursuit look on worgen?

Obviously itā€™s a baby murloc themed expansion. I mean the writing is on the wall.

Just wait for the bloody and destructive battles wrought by the baby murlocs.

1 Like

No hints lol thereā€™s hints illidan could be coming back Sylvanas and anduin are gonna play big roles tyrande is gonna have a role

https://puu.sh/Eo3Wi/2f09ed2305.png

I like that it unbuttons right down the middle and all the way to your ā€¦

Huh, I lost my train of thought.

2 Likes

I like how the worgen looks kinda embarrassed.

Like heā€™s groaning at his player asking if he has to wear this, and the answer is obviously yes, yes you do.

2 Likes

Considering the Windigo Costumeā€™s official comment seen on the Battlenet login: ā€œBundle up for your next trip to the icy mountainsā€ the Expansion will take us somewhere with cold mountains.

There are many cold mountains: Alterac, Northrend, Dun Morogh, Highmountain, Kun Lai Summit, Kul Tiras, Frostfire Ridge and Winterspringā€¦ And those are just the icy mountains we encountered in WoWā€¦ The only cold area besides those areas that we know of is the Frostlands in the Abyssal Mawā€¦

1 Like

My moneyā€™s on Northrend if that is an indicator of where weā€™re going. The othe r places couldnā€™t really carry a whole expansion and we havenā€™t been to Northrend for years. Not to mention the whole Sylvanas + death thing could play into the scourge coming back, as ally or enemy.

1 Like

Could even be a new location thatā€™s cold. Doesnā€™t necessarily have to be an old place, but yeah if it is, then probably a major return to Northrend.

According to Bwomsamdi Icecrown is an Anchor that holds Azeroth to the Shadowlands. It is the entrance to that place so if we enter a Shadowlands continent it would be icy cold.

Hopefully we can get Azjol Nerub as a Zone even if it ends up serving the same purpose as Blasted Lands, Broken Shore and War of Thorns/Battle for Lordaeron.

1 Like

I just caught up on the War Campaign ending like ten minutes ago. Iā€™m pooping and peeing at the same time in my pants right now as I type.

Thankfully my expectations were already so abysmal that the only positive emotions I have about this is that 1. Itā€™s over and 2. Sylvie is still alive, so that her character can continue to be ruined. Yay!

Iā€™ve wondered about this.

Was Icecrown turned into an anchor because of the vast amount of death magic converging on that one location, or did Kilā€™jaeden choose Icecrown as the location to fling Nerā€™zhul to because of the fact it was an anchor?

Either could work really. I think the idea of it becoming an anchor is a bit more interesting, cause maybe they could work the whole ā€œThere must always be a Lich Kingā€ into it somehow.

1 Like

The Frozen Throne itself is the anchor which means that Kilā€™jaeden threw the anchor between the Shadowlands and the Twisting Nether into Reality.

Where did Kilā€™jaeden find the anchor between the Nether and the Shadowlands? No idea. It would of course be funny if the Frozen Throne was the original source of Demons respawning in the Nether because that would mean that Kilā€™jaeden just dealt the death blow to the Legion by throwing itā€™s natural respawn point at Azeroth after replacing it with Argus.

1 Like

If 8.3 is within the next few weeks then Blizzard can get work on showing the next Expansion at Blizzcon!

Hmm I doubt it. Bwon said Icecrown was the anchor, not the Frozen Throne, which is what Kilā€™jaeden created. The glacier already existed before the Throne was placed atop of it. Heck Bwon even says itā€™s ā€˜more than just a throneā€™. I think the anchor is Icecrown itself, not the Frozen Throne.

But re-reading Bwonsamdiā€™s statement, it was not an absolute. He says ā€œya might sayā€ which is a non-committal statement. Heā€™s might be equating it to an anchor, or itā€™s similiar to one, or something else entirely.

1 Like

If the next expansion is announced at Blizzcon, can we expect the next intro cinematic as well?

Iā€™d imagine most of the information will be about 8.3 since we donā€™t know anything about it at all and an expansion announcement (unless itā€™s completely out of left field like Northrend) would spoil however 8.3 ends.

Sylvanas already left the Horde and has stated that Nā€™Zoth will be our next opponent. Even if she does appear in 8.3 to bind Nā€™Zoth to her masterā€™s will in Mythic and the ending cinematic it will have no bearing on her plot in the Next Expansion.

And everyone thought Sylvanas was going to attack Thunder Bluff and Stormwind.

I meant more along the lines of if the expansion is, for example, a void expansion and weā€™re fighting all of the Old Gods which is shown in the expansion cinematic we would know that in 8.3 all of the dead old gods are suddenly alive again.

Beep beep, Richie.