Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

It was a theoretical set of characters I made as an example of such a potential work of fiction where one can’t tell which is the good guy just by looking at them.

The answer is creepy characters 1 and 2 are the indisputable good guys with creepy characters 3 and 4 being the indisputable bad guys. In otherwords went with the least creepy characters for villains for a theoretical animated fantasy movie.

Creepy character 3 is indeed an evil Witch King as his outfit suggests.

Creepy character 4 as he claims is indeed Death himself. Specifically Thanatos the Ancient Greek version of Death.

As for the good characters:

Creepy character 1 the Death Phantom-look-a-like with spikes on his back is the protagonist who upon seeing the Witch King’s spoiled handsome child “heir”(actually the Witch King himself under a glamour) throw some random girl(the faux protagonist) out his castle’s window to her death ala Joffrey goes on an adventure to stop him.

Creepy character 2 is a good Skeletal King who joins the protagonist midway through the story to help him bring down the Witch King and his “child heir”.

I immediately thought of Leoric from Diablo tbh so that’s why I went with evil.

And Valko.
He is the most toxic.

3 Likes

i am so sweet and lovable. i would never say the f word, except for

checks notes

315 times, wow.

2 Likes

What about the r word? Or the dreaded c word?

theres a lot of c words

4 Likes

How much is a lot you monster?

5 Likes

Finduin Pet – For the Alliance! / Gillvanas Pet – For the Horde!
Will you fight alongside brave Finduin, leader of the Mrrglliance and murloc-ified incarnation of King Anduin Wrynn? Or shall you serve Gillvanas, fearless leader of the Forseaken, on her quest for revenge against the Fish King? Both mini-leaders will bust out dance moves, combat maneuvers, and even their own mini pet to help recreate your own briny battle for Azeroth.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/871910.jpg

Aw look, it’s mini Greymane and Nathanos.

2 Likes

Did they add anything to the number of posts button?

Nooooo! I wasn’t going to buy the Virtual Ticket this year!

Damn you, Blizzard!

I was sorely tempted to but then I remembered what they did to Night Elves so I ain’t throwing them any extra money this year.

1 Like

Yeah they are doing wonderful things for nelves, that tyrande skin for overwatch <3 <3

Yeah but what I mean is, as beautiful as they are do we really reward them for the travesty BfA has been for Night Elves? I have to vote with my proverbial wallet in this case.

I love Overwatch and Night Elves.

That virtual ticket is looking real tempting. But then I see the murloc pets and that temptation recedes.

Skeksis Dinners are interesting though the food looks better during Age of Resistance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we8swu5T3G4

That cake with an animal(which passes out the moment it’s neck is stabbed by the fork) in it looks grand(though I’d prefer the animal be stabbed dead in the head by the fork not the neck) as does the roast Nebrie. The gelatin deserts look tasty as well.

No hints to the next xpac in the virtual ticket it seems

Obviously they want “World of Warcraft: Let’s Kill Some More Night Elves” to be a surprise.

1 Like

You’ll note my guild. I see new pets and it’s pretty much an irresistible temptation. I love all the murloc pets. The one big regret is not getting Grunty :frowning:

1 Like

I didn’t get the virtual ticket last year and the information people who got it provided was crappy. I’d rather be able to go hear the exact wording Blizzard uses.

Buying Virtual Tickets for Blizzcon have never been worth it for me, I’ll never spend money on this again 1 year ago me said, and then I saw the onesie.

I’m 50 bucks poorer, and cute as a muffin to boot.

1 Like