Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Maybe I am doing stuff or maybe I like this level? Panderia is great and I like sight seeing.

Okay.
10 char

Cool.
9 char

5char

Lmao I never hear anything good about this discord

Cause it’s a Sylvanas loyalist cess pool and some of the are nice people but the bad people get protected and some others get to personal over a video game

2 Likes

There is more of an american problem in the discord than a sylvanas loyalist one. most people that are loyal are just loyalist because well “hey devs here is my special finger for you”

1 Like

That was my problem with it. I was actually enjoying myself but somebody went and called me a bundle of sticks that this forum doesn’t let me say and I was like “wow, is that what the people are like here?” Nobody even cared either so it must be a regular thing and at least overlooked if not accepted. Not a place I’d like to be a part of.

4 Likes

My version of it was seeing someone say the n-word. Being a part of the targeted demographic, along with my history of environments that allow it, I decided it wasn’t my cup of tea.

6 Likes

Can’t really blame you. Seems the lack of active moderation doesn’t do the place any favours.

1 Like

For real? That’s messed up

2 Likes

Eh. Years on the internet have made me, well not tolerant per se, but not eager for safe spaces and retribution. I just avoid people and places. More power to anyone who puts up with the craziness.

Same for the most part but a lil retribution never hurt anybody tbh.
Still, it’s more evidence for me that that place is just a cesspit of the worst internet caricatures lmao.

3 Likes

Eh the way I see it a discussion forum needs members, the worst thing you can do really is to just leave. Without a variety of people it becomes an echo chamber of the same ideas and people agreeing with them.

1 Like

An autistic guy asked that they please not use the r word (can never remember if that’s reportable here or not) and then they got spam pinged with it and the same thing happened to someone that asked that people not make jokes about a specific kind of child abuse.

Hard pass on that nonsense.

5 Likes

Geeze. Cesspit indeed. It’s like a forum full of children.

1 Like

Got another piece for my collection today:

Sad part is, though, I don’t like the stylistic choices they went with for the Switch version, so I probably won’t even play it. But that art for the limited edition box is exactly what Koholint always looked like to me in my mind, and Link’s Awakening was my first and favorite Zelda game. And I’m a sucker for limited edition money burning.

2 Likes

Suffice to say, your leaving is forcing some needed behaviour rules into existence as it upset a lot of people. The person who said such a thing tried to apologize, but you left before they could.

I generally am not a fan of rules, seeing as I have a instictive loathing of authority. But i think some rules (and a quiet purging) will be a nice change of pace.

5 Likes

Aren’t you a military person?

1 Like