Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Yeah, I had a pair of those back when I was playing on the 360. Learned my lesson pretty quick with those.

I was dumb enough to buy them twice. Never again. Now I just order a better pair online or go to a more speciality store and get something better quality.

On a completely unrelated note, YouTube is suggesting I watch the Totally Spies episode about the fat fetish. I sometimes wonder if maybe the things I look up are too depraved you know?

1 Like

Man that movie was dumb. Blizzard do a lot of bad writing but at least nobody ever turned into tang.

People from discord want more Night Elves and Space Goats.
The ratio of evil horde players and just alliance players is totally out of balance.

https://discord.gg/C8ThEP

You are (not) dumb.

Well people from Discord should have been better than using juvenile insults towards other people.

The rebuild, despite being more straightforward, is somehow even weirder.

1 Like

Its the horde players. You are going to let them win like that?

Yep. I wasn’t impressed by what I was called.

Gotta fight them. Don’t let them win.

I think I’m going to let them win. Not my problem if it turns into an echo chamber, they should show other people some respect.

The Horde players much like their faction thrives on others pains. Don’t let them win.

Give it up Pheandra, you won’t convince me. I don’t mean that to sound mean if it did. I just don’t want to go back there and no amount of appealing to my desire to argue will change that.

Do you even play the game anymore? You seem to care more about arguing with people on the internet. Why not channel that anger into some pvp?

You know about my schedule?

No. ten characters.

then how do you know?

Just ignore the troglodytes screeching for validation.

But pvp? Ew. Cesspit of toxicity.

Because unless this is a forum alt, you’ve been at this level for a while?

And these forums aren’t?

The forums have some form of moderation. The game has a 4-20+ hour wait for a GM to respond to toxic players.