Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Yeah, that’s her. I think her being there was also mentioned on the Discord shortly after the video dropped.

Though, I only had eyes for Matt Mercer. My poor Aluneth. Lost to the sands of time for the sin of not having hypothetical cleavage.

3 Likes

This is basically how I feel, only I desperately want transmog.

2 Likes

If they somehow let us collect transmog pieces from Classic that have been removed from the game, like from dungeon revamps, then I would play Classic for that. But so far they don’t want to incentivize people playing the latest expansion to play Classic if they don’t want to play Classic for the sake of playing Classic.

4 Likes

Did you guys know we can post on our Classic characters now?

2 Likes

7 Likes

I didn’t know ghost orcs were one of the enemy types on islands. The gear they drop (Black Tooth Grunt) is pretty good looking too.

1 Like

My god, you’re so generic. Even more so than usual.

3 Likes

Apparently the Kingdom Hearts 3 Novelizations says that Vanitas has Black Masses in his Heart that he inherited from Ventus that create the Unversed for him yet doesn’t know what they are aside from belonging to someone else.

I presume the Black Masses are someone’s Heartless shoved into Ventus… Incidentally Ventus’s Kingdom Hearts Union χ Keyblade has a Keyblade that combines the colors of the Gazing Eye(Blue) and Maleficent(Yellow-Green and Black) and has Dragon Wings(like Maleficent’s)…

Since in order to Time Travel to the Union χ era Maleficent probably had to create a Heartless… Hopefully Kingdom Hearts III ReMind(which has Aqua, Riku and Roxas fight their Keyblade Graveyard Bosses without Sora) has Aqua fight Maleficent’s Heartless after the Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort Boss Fights.

1 Like

They’re doing a remake already? Is Kairi going to be less useless and not die an embarrassing death again?

1 Like

Classic is really making me appreciate the fullness of my boi’s face in Retail.

4 Likes

Looking back at your other character and scrolling down to this I just realized, you’re basically William Riker. Season 1: no beard and pretty bland. Season 2: beard and much better.

4 Likes

This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about him.

2 Likes

MHP’s need love too.

3 Likes

Was on TV Tropes a few moments ago and one of the Pages recently updated was Silent Hill: Homecoming…

Makes me think… Considering Alessa was attempting to summon Metatron to kill her and the God of the Order it seems likely that the Angels from Jewish Mythology are all summonable in Silent Hill including Samael who according to the Order themselves and the Game Writers themselves is not God despite the assumptions of authorities and the general public.

If a Silent Hill game were to be released based on the premise that some edgelord wanted to summon Samael and utilized the powers of Silent Hill to do so only to turn the World of Reality into a Realm of Death and Fire with the only safe haven being the Fog World between the Death World of Reality ruled by Samael and the Blood-Stained Otherworld ruled by the Order’s God it would be very interesting.

They can even keep the plot point of the Nurses going gun happy and staring at the floor from being constantly harassed by the guy running the Hospital. “They looked like monsters to you?”

1 Like

The old cleft lip Human model had very nearly been wiped from my memory. Then, Classic. Thanks Blizzard. Was Teldrassil not enough?

Speaking of the old models, this old gem popped back up in my suggested a couple days ago (Remember Cata Tyrande’s blade fingers?) . I wish someone would remake it with the new models. Can you imagine if IKedit gave it a shot?

2 Likes

What was that one with the blood elf chick who was trying to kill Prestor?

1 Like

Was it Craft of War?

1 Like

It was something I apparently can link. I wish they were clearer about posting rights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA07vJw2rm4

Alternately for a much better quality version: https://vimeo.com/5241163

1 Like

:man_dancing:

i am back for at least a month subbed, so i can try classic :stuck_out_tongue: greetings everyone! hope you all have been doing well!

2 Likes

Laughs in Forsaken

Oh my!

2 Likes