Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

You can do that now, we’ve time travelled back to MoP in live.

I need to go WAY back to get the Infinity Stones.

1 Like

What’s with all the bait threads today?

Preemptive Sunday.

I guess. Now if only the mods weren’t treating it like it was Sunday as well…

1 Like

got to. just to relive the glory of orgrimmar when it was actually pastoral and idyllic.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go grab some Italian, you guys want anything?

1 Like

That reminds me. Did Moonweaver unsub? I just realized I haven’t seen them in a while.

1 Like

Sadly I think so. This was Moonweaver’s latest post in here:

1 Like

So the other day I slept for 20 hours and had about seven dreams, one of which was a Warcraft dream that had a Goblin that bred battle mounts for the Horde.

One of them he created was the “Bone Craving Warstrider”. It was a Hawkstrider that looked like a brightly colored beaded vulture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_vulture) and it would stomp/claw/batter its rider’s enemies to death so it could eat their bones and leave the meat for the other mounts.

I have no idea where that dream came from, but now I really want a Hawkstrider with that feather pattern.

3 Likes

That’s a pity. I thought about them a couple weeks ago, as well. I’ve been practically living off of Caprese salads since the tomatoes started pouring in, here.

That’s almost the only way I remember my dreams, is if I greatly oversleep to the point of having vivid ones. Sometimes I do it on purpose, since I can lucid dream, even if I can’t quite control it beyond waking myself up if I get uncomfortable.

As far as I know, I’ve only dreamed about WoW once. It was about Teldrassil. Unsurprising, as a co-worker who hadn’t played since early Legion asked me about what all had been happening. So I spent the better part of the day going over every ashen detail.

2 Likes

The only WoW dreams I remember having are very very tedious. Like Im questing in the barrens on a lowbie, hitting zebras and raptors, and walking from quest to quest.

It seems I usually have mundane dreams. Might have something to do with being older, because I used to have crazy dreams in my younger days. With action and magic and crazy stuff!

But these days, my dreams are like, going to the store to buy bread. Spilling coffee and having to clean it. Or leveling in the barrens.

1 Like

Mine are usually semi-mundane. Like, I too have had one about going to the store. And everything about it was nondescript. Then, there was a bear in the middle of the store. Its front half was ordinary grizzly-brown, but it’s back half had fur that was bright bubblegum-pink. But nobody acknowledged it as anything out of the ordinary, and the dream went on without it being of any consequence.

2 Likes

y’all ever play halo

1 Like

Geeze not for years. I think I might have played Halo 2. Perils of not being an Xbox owner.

1 Like

halo 2 was good but i think 3 was probably height of the series

1 Like
1 Like

Marnie is a precious being and I will be joining Team Yell ^.^

Your Mechagnome outfits look great!! I hope they come to the game with Vulpera for maximum World of Smolcraft :3

Tzeentch’s many glories~<3

Actually, I’ve been painting some miniatures for Age of Sigmar lately. I don’t really play the wargame itself, but I really enjoy the hobby side! And the Shadespire Warbands are a great value for a variety of different miniatures to paint. I’ve been feeling Tzeentch-y lately, so I’m thinking of getting Eyes of the Nine.

Luckily we have Total War! I’m playing as Lokhir Fellheart now. It’s a lot more to manage than my recent Sigvald campaign, but a lot more fun too! I’ve worked up to “Very Hard” difficulty, and while I can manage, I still frequently get my butt kicked. It’s thrilling!

Catch me as Hanashi on Bloodsail! I’ll probably be dead or fishing.

I’m pretty excited for Classic, mainly because it’s more World of Warcraft. It’ll be nice to have two flavors at once! For free, too, which I totally wasn’t expecting. I’m a bit worried about the community, since I ended up feeling intimidated frequently during the Stress Tests, but I think on an RP realm it should be okay!

I think the thing I’m looking forward to most are the Shaman and Warlock quests. Those will be my two main characters for Classic, and I can’t wait to get super immersed!

Epitaph is so great. I love how it screams at me!

How did you like Part 5 overall, Arli? It didn’t reach quite as high as Part 4 did for me, but it had a lot of fun characters and great moments. Really fantastic art and animation, too!

Sounds like a lovely and imaginative dream! I’d love to have a Hawkstrider like that too : )

5 Likes

It’s one of my favorite parts. I’m surprised you like 4 more. You’ll probably enjoy 6.

1 Like

Well. Now I’m just sad.

I was levelling alts today, and they’ve updated some of Teldrassil. They’ve updated the models of the ancients patrolling the roads and city. And they’ve added a little party of some kind to the empty area between the front gate and the Warrior’s Terrace. I think they’ve even messed with the glow effects of the lanterns.

Shiny new things, just to burn it all down. :pensive:

3 Likes