Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

YuYu Hakusho ovas are my life.

2 Likes

You guys have yourselves a Good Sunday and Good Last Week of July. I’m going to do something else that I have put on the back burner besides High Elves or the High Elf Allied Race Idea in General.

If you see Grandblade. Tell him to see the Terrible Movie that is coming out in 2019. Cats Movie. Trailer that is.

Anyways Good Day.

1 Like

Any current Discord link up?

I gotcha.

https://discord.gg/DASqDvh

All must join the story forum discord.

sigh
I guess I need to quit dawdling, and get to max, and get some gear.

Stupid Obsidian Worldbreaker mount.

2 Likes

Someone sell me on a fire emblem game.

1 Like

But squids are cool

1 Like
1 Like

Attractive anime guys.

4 Likes

I usually really like the combat system because it is strategic. Move units around and what have you. Usually have varied odds based on the enemy type, their type, couple other things. Story is typically enjoyable/anime.

Gotta be careful about too much of a good thing.

1 Like

And if you are really unlucky both Void and Light will be squids… Why on Starcraft the Xel’naga Amon labels Kerrigan as claiming to be a servant of the Light and Ouros’s eyes have the glow of the Light so Xel’naga seem to be manifestations of Light despite being squids.

True to the Light’s nature the Xel’naga were first within the realm named The Void with the Voice in the Darkness AKA the Shadow/Void coming into existence after them.

Both Light and Shadow are Squid in Starcraft! Saw that coming?

2 Likes

Got screenshots of the trees growing this time:

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem tied to the end phase as I see a screenshot where Malfurion says the line before the northern shore part is cleared. So it seems likely either based on a certain base capture, NPC defeat not at the end, or summoning something.

1 Like

I think it might be tied into defeating Delaryn, since she’s so easily skippable you can go right to Sira without fighting Delaryn, so that might be why a number of runs I haven’t see Malfurion show up this second time, but so far, every time I’ve seen Delaryn defeated Malfurion calls this out right after.

1 Like

Perhaps. This was the picture I saw.
http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/warfront-darkshore-alliance-00050.jpg
So you can notice the line was said. Though, whether or not the trees regrow is harder to say, just a slight green on some. I also watched four videos where Malfurion says the line just after the northern shore phase starts. Unless he happens to say it multiple times.

Screenshot Imerus gave the address for:

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/warfront-darkshore-alliance-00050.jpg

That screenshot would definitely be before Delaryn spawns, so now I’m not sure again.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/8-2-5-ptr-development-notes/237019

• Introducing Party Sync

During this PTR we’re experimenting with a new mode that makes it easier for players in a party to do quests and play together: Party Sync. When players activate Party Sync, everyone in the party becomes aligned to the same quest state, including phases. By mousing over a quest in your tracker, you can see who is on the quest, what their progress is, and who’s ready to turn in the quest. There’s something else we’re going to try out on the PTR, a “replay” quest feature. This will allow players who have already completed certain quests to replay those quests with their friends for rewards that are appropriate to their current level, regardless of the original level of the quest.

We’re also relaxing level restrictions on queueing for instanced content with your friends. This allows lower-level players to queue for content in their level range, and higher-level players can choose to join them by having their level scaled down while they’re in the instance. This feature will be available for dungeon instances for PTR Week 1, with PvP instances being flagged in the following weeks. Please note that unlike Timewalking, when your level is scaled down via Party Sync you will temporarily lose access to abilities and powers (such as Azerite traits) with requirements that exceed your reduced level.

If this is Blizzard’s “we’re testing a smaller version of the feature that’s about to be a big deal” mechanic it could be a decent answer to the Cata revamp being mostly useless for high level players.

1 Like

They’re copying FFXIV’s level sync feature, and I think that’s a good thing. The feature is great for playing with friends at different levels.

4 Likes

Read chainsaw man.

1 Like

They finally did my second favorite race.

2 Likes