Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Best 40K cosplay I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

The Terrible Thunderlizards ?

1 Like

I said Monarch not General! The guy may be a dictator but he isn’t a King nor an Emperor…

I want someone looking like a medieval ruler! The only examples I personally remember is King K Rool from the Donkey Kong Country TV Series and King Koopa from the Super Mario Super Show… and they are both bulky not sleek like Emperor Korthek…

Considering Blizzard was willing to draw inspiration from Yzma to make Yazma High priestess of Shadra I would like for some company to do the same to Emperor Korthek and create an imposing Cobra-man Emperor that serves as the main villain of a Anime-esque TV Show…

Blizzard seems willing to do what many wouldn’t dare to do…

1 Like

Hello where’s Grandblade and rest of the other Lore Folks/Elitists in General?

1 Like

Hi I can post again for sometime I guess, is everything okay on SF?

4 Likes

Is it true you got permanently banned from the high elf discord?

1 Like

MHP really do have the most generic forum icons. Beefcake with massive shoulders.

2 Likes

Yes. I am Permanently Banned from the High Elf Discord/Community. It happened 2 months ago after my blowout/meltdown within the Forums. I Honestly feel sacred, ashamed, and overall not proud what I did. Because of that I really don’t much ether much of a group of folks to even talk to about Quel’dorei or the Lordaeron/Old Alliance in General now.

1 Like

Half the problem is they usually use the same couple sets. Primarily the new Warfront armor, Judgment armor, Lightbringer armor. The second half is that those sets look pretty similar anyway in color scheme.

It’s unfortunate how Shadowbringers was hyped as encouraging Darkness but all the Players AKA the Warriors of Light do is absorb the Light from the Sin Eaters spreading the Flood of Light!

Furthermore the forces of Darkness are using the Flood of Light for it’s malevolent goals and have to be defeated with the Light from the Sin Eaters! When is Darkness going to get the proper respect it deserves!?!

Story forum discord.

Personally, I was more satisfied that the story revolved around balancing the Light and Darkness, while still being a genuine hero, than some kind of “become the Darkness” narrative. Still being the Warrior of Light, while the “Warrior of Darkness” is more of a moniker the people of the First give you.

Following Illidan around for a couple patches was enough edgelord-ness for the entire history and future of gaming, for me.

Today I learned…the Bishop of Orlando is also Bishop of the Moon.

Now you may ask, ‘Fythra, what in the heck are you talking about?’

According to canon law in the Catholic Church, any newly discovered territory falls under the bishopric from whence the discovering expedition departed.

Since the Diocese of Orlando covers Cape Canaveral, the Apollo 11 expedition launched from there, and Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon and a flag was planted…

The Bishop of Orlando is also Bishop of the Moon.

4 Likes

Who says using the energies of Darkness required Illidan-style shenanigans(I.E. sacrificing allies and draining Life and Souls)?

Darkness should have been treated as a force for Good with the Light being the obviously Card Carrying Evil faction in Shadowbringers.

Do we get to call him the Space Pope since technically the regular Pope is the Bishop of Rome?

1 Like

Sigh. I got involved in my first ever Kickstarter campaign and it’s hard to not go all out on it. I may not be married and have kids, but I do have a budget. Hard to not blow the budget on this one.

I’m a huge Battletech fan.

1 Like

I’m either going to get flying today or I’m going to miss it by a little bit.

I will do every world quest in Zandalar and Kul Tiras to get flying if I have to. I am so tired of not getting rares because everyone else can fly.

I also really want that spectral pterrodax.

1 Like

C’mon now. Did you see what the Light did with Vauthry? If it can take that chungus, and make him kinda hot, it can’t be that bad.

Do you want eldritch horrors? I’ve seen a Bloodborne play through. This is how you get eldritch horrors. Moon Catholicism. Space religion. Soon people start talking how cool squids are.

2 Likes

Doesn’t everyone?

2 Likes