Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Don’t be silly Galenorn. You should stop complaining and enjoy the traditional American hamburger and rice covered jelly donuts.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic331_zps0e179cf7.png

Also, did they actually name the fighting type gym master Bae?

1 Like

Bea.

Everyone’s just being weird, and pronouncing it “bae”. I’m not sure if they’re doing so purposely, or if they genuinely misread her name. The latter need some Andy Griffith in their lives.

Just popping in to say I’m taking a break from the forum for a while. Recent discussions have had me hot under the collar in a non-productive way, and I’m also clearly not getting my points across in a way that makes sense to anyone except me, so I think stepping away is the best thing to do at this point. Maybe I’ll be back after I’ve had a rest, however long that takes. Meanwhile, thanks for the conversations that were good.

4 Likes

Everyone needs a break from time to time. I hope you come back to us soon.

2 Likes
1 Like

So I just went into the Emerald Dream to do that green essence quest for the HoA and I found some wilted flower called Remnant of the Void in a cave. I remember there being something with the shadow priest artifact in the same place, is this just that and they reused the area? I was able to pick it up as a Druid so I wasn’t sure if it was always there.

1 Like

I believe it is, yes. This is the same flower you saw after felling Xavius.

The area was a large wooded zone with a pool in the middle, right?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the post Xavius area. Good to know I don’t need to hold onto it. I must have missed the treasure the first time I came through.

The lootable treasure is new. In the original raid, the flower is newly sprouted, and growing.

2 Likes

Oh yeah ok. Good thing I dc’d while I was clearing my bags. Might hold onto it in case it’s part of something.

1 Like

I wouldn’t take it personally. Most of us are pretty dug into our trenches before we even visit here. Most of us are informed but come to different conclusions - so we can’t change minds with new evidence.

The best you can do is maybe get someone to see it from a different angle.

I dont play FF 14, but when I see “Bea” I think of Kill Bill. The scene where Beatrix and Elle fight in Budd’s trailer - and Elle calls her “Bea” with saccharine sweetness.

I am all about those movies.

As I said, I’m a fan of bea.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Bea is from Pokémon.

Bea may be why she’s fighting type though. Or something as generic as a play on the word “beat”.

That fight almost makes up for the lack of any decent action in the second part. Still think the first part is better though.

I always thought Bea was pronounced Bee-ah. Like Beatrix with the letters removed.

Fun fact: Fate Testarossa’s Voice Actor Nana Mizuki played Nanoha in Lyrical☆Party IV.

Imagine if a writer referenced that by having Nanoha’s voice box get damaged and replaced with one that sounds like Nana Mizuki. Since Nana Mizuki sounds like Fate does Nanoha would probably be happy with the voice change.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/MQ6SwNR
For posterity.

Blizzard gave me three free days to harass you guys, how kind of them.

1 Like

I will never forgive Blizzard for scrapping the best zone and city (and yes, the two are distinct) in game, in favor of generic medieval kingdom #394.

4 Likes