Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I have to say, that made me laugh. The pictures are neat.

I pictured myself throwing a beer at some mouthy swamp thing.

I noticed awhile ago that Kimbul and Xuen both use Lightning empowered Spirit Magic! Xuen’s Lightning empowered Spirit Magic looks Blue while Kimbul’s looks Orange.

Wonder what Shirvallah’s Spirit Magic looks like…

1 Like

This just made me realize, is there really no Lion Loa/Wild God?

1 Like

G’huun merged the Lion Loa’s corpse with the Vulture Loa, Goat Loa, Hydra Loa and one of the Raptor Loa it seems.

1 Like

So does killing that monstrosity mean we released them back to the cycle and we’ll see them again some day? Lol ok probably not, this was just raid fodder. Not like Blizzard thinks through their stories to that degree.

Worst case scenario: Fetid Devourer is now polluting the Emerald Dream with G’huun’s Underrot long after G’huun’s death(as if N’Zoth’s Nightmare and Yogg-Saron’s Thros the Blighted Lands both weren’t bad enough we now have an Underrot infestation).

You know, it would be kind of interesting if the loa remained merged after death and were still the Fetid Devourer in the Emerald Dream.

If they regained their senses after death they could rejoin the troll pantheon as a new monster loa.

EDIT

Looks like Blizzard finally caught up with me being unsubbed. They forced a logout and it updated my account status. : (

2 Likes

Goodbye you sexy, shirtless man hunk.

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you don’t wear shirts.

1 Like

Apparently a lot of people think that BotW2 Ganondorf is TP Ganondorf’s Corpse which of course would mean that FSA Ganon is just another Calamity Ganon wouldn’t it?

Every time Ganon is heavily sealed away(rather than shoved into another dimension like in ALttP’s Backstory and OoT) it seems to open the door to the creation of another Ganon out of the last one’s Malice!

And to think this problem all started with Demise(currently shoved in the Master Sword) whose Malice spawned Ganondorf(currently sealed by Magic) whose own Malice spawned both King of Darkness Ganon(currently shoved into the Four Sword) and Calamity Ganon(currently sealed away by the Triforce)!

1 Like

Nope.

Sad because it would have made more sense that a Lion loa liked Varian than a Wolf loa.

Seriously, Blizzard is obsessed with wolves almost as much as Space Wolves from 40K are. All you get out of reading about them is like… “WolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfyiffwolfwolfyiffwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfRusswolfwolfwolfwolfiswolfwolfthewolfwolfwolfwolfworsewolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfprimarchwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfandwolfwolfwolfwolfawolfwolffurrywolfwolfwolfmagnuswolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfdidwolfwolfwolfnothingwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwrongwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolf”

Besides, a single wolf is a angry puppy compared to a big cat. Tigers are the only other apex predator besides Liam Nelson that wolf packs cannot push out of their territory. Siberian tigers eat grey wolves when the winter food supply is scarce.

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s a direct corpse from any game (though his pose reminds me or Ganondorf’s pose at the end of Wind Waker). I imagine there were a lot more Ganondorf reappearances between any of the other games and Breath of the Wild.

I do not like the idea that Hyrule Historia put forth that FSA Ganondorf is a rebirth/reincarnation of Ganondorf. I think the overarching story works a lot better if there is a singular Ganondorf that revives every time and doesn’t have multiple versions like Zelda or Link.

I’ll stick with imagining that FSA is the backstory to ALttP for my headcanon for now.

TPIM Ganondorf is best Ganondorf

3 Likes

That universe looks like a place where “modern” Link would fit in:

4 Likes

Outfit and age are terrible! Best Link for a Modern Era would be a Young Link wearing a Green Soccer Jersey(with a black OoT Young Link-style collar attached to the Soccer Jersey neckband) and a Green Nightcap without the white puffy ball on the end!

2 Likes

Did Grandblade quit?

2 Likes

I hope you Lore Folks take care of yourselves and I apologize for my Rude Behavior and Entitled Bias over the last Few Months This Year. I’m leaving the Forums due to Life Issues that has been going on recently in terms of moving out. So I hope the Story gets better and I hope you guys take care as well. Have a Good Day.

4 Likes

Grandblade just liked a bunch of my posts. I’ve noticed that unsubscribed people can still edit their old posts and like posts. I’m not sure if Grandblade is unsubscribed or not or just hasn’t posted again yet, though. But unsubscribed people seem to have lost their posting privileges recently.

2 Likes

How active do you think the forum will be after the patch drops?

I haven’t been following the ptr/datamining stuff very closely. I’m just gonna see how it looks in game.

2 Likes

I’m bracing myself for the fresh tide of “Sylvanas did nothing wrong” threads after the patch drops.

1 Like