Donā€™t question, just admire.

2 Likes

I will do both.

4 Likes

Just got back from your momā€™s house.

2 Likes

Soon, everyone will be naked:

4 Likes

I highly suggest getting REmake 2, especially if you played the original, itā€™s worth the full price! Itā€™s an excellent game, with a good amount of replayability. The level design is especially great, I was pleasantly surprised by the differences between Leon and Clair. Thereā€™s also the really good AI, monster behavior is the most intricate thing Iā€™ve seen in a game. Iā€™m a big RE fan and they hit the mark, thereā€™s a good mix of stuff theyā€™ve kept nearly the same and parts that are different than before, either somewhat or completely.

1 Like

I am curious about what you thought of the new Zelda trailer since you know so much about Zeldaā€™s lore.

4 Likes

Trailer looked amazing. More than the lore I am curious about the gameplay additions, since it looks to be set in the same Hyrule as Breath of the Wild - though with some changes coming, obviously. My first wild guess is that Hyrule Castle is going to get lifted up by a giant tower in the style or Ganonā€™s Tower from A Link to the Past, since we got a very brief glimpse at a building entrance in the trailer.

I am convinced that the body that Zelda and Link find is Ganondorfā€™s, which would be very exciting, since Calamity Ganon was such an overwhelming force in Breath of the Wildā€™s backstory, but it was mindless, so the implications of Hyrule having to face that malice but with Ganondorfā€™s intelligence behind it is very exciting.

There is a brief piece of wall art in the trailer that shows a figure on a horse holding a trident, which I obviously think is Ganondorf. As such, I hope that area is playable and not just exclusive to a cutscene, and has more wall art to show even more of Ganondorfā€™s history, since this Zelda and Link only know about the history of the original operators of the Divine Beasts and that eraā€™s Zelda and Link defeating Ganon ten-thousand years before them, but donā€™t know much about Ganondorf and the rest of his history before then.

Over all I am super excited, which is nice, since Iā€™ve not really been able to get into Cadence of Hyrule, and the remake of Linkā€™s Awakening is really not lining up with what my imagination went to when I played the original and DX versions of Linkā€™s Awakening - and Linkā€™s Awakening is my favorite Zelda game - so itā€™s good to have something Zelda related to that I can look forward to still.

3 Likes

Nice breakdown of the trailer ! I am very curious about all the ancient powers at play here, apparently even the green hand and the green spell are of gerudo origine and not sheikah like I thought wich makes me even more curious.

I am also very excited about this game and I am glad to see more of Zelda since I like her a lot but BotW was really focused on Link and his past.

Maybe my dream of playing her will one day come true !

2 Likes
1 Like

Zelda being the playable character would facilitate gameplay as well, since she wouldnā€™t have all the Spirit Orbs and gear that Link might have collected, which would be better than an ā€œoh no, I tripped and dropped all my power-upsā€ situation.

Will she be playable, though? That I donā€™t know. Unfortunately before the game came out I thought that Breath of the Wildā€™s Link would be more customizable and could have had a female option, but it turned Aonuma thought that Link could be a distinctive character and personality and still be the playerā€™s avatar and insert into the world of Hyrule at the same time, so Iā€™ve learned not to make guesses on breaking of Zelda conventions when it comes to its main playable characters since then.

2 Likes

I more willing to play Zelda for the possibility of playing something more akin to a mage than Link who is always a good old swordsman and because I always loved her through all the games I played.

I even had the idea that this Legend of Zelda would allow two players (Link and Zelda) but I suppose the most probable scenario is that Zelda is just a support character like Wolf Link kinda was for gameplay.

2 Likes

Zelda as a mage type would be wonderful. But Iā€™m biased since Zelda is my favorite character to play in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

2 Likes

I never actually played the original of RE2 or RE3. I donā€™t know how that happened but I believe the next one in the series I got my hands on was Code Veronica. Good to know itā€™s a decent game though.

1 Like

Exactly the same, I think I want to play her as a mage since I played smash on the Wii.

1 Like

Now I can finally share my favorite picture of my character!

4 Likes

It certainly is anā€¦ interestingā€¦ game, if nothing else. Rhythm games arenā€™t really my thing. Soundtrackā€™s nice, though.

Reminds me a bit of some of Glitchā€™s earlier stuff.

3 Likes

I have to take back what I said about Cadence of Hyrule. Once I turned on Easy Fixed Mode and realized a Spear was a permanent item and not a temporary one I was able to overcome the inertial hurdle of the beginning of the game and cruised through the rest, enjoying it quite a bit. Starting a new game once I figured out what I was doing, I collected everything and only died twice, which makes me confident I could clear it without dying on my next attempt.

Itā€™s a cute little game that is like a light mix or the original Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and Four Swords. Obviously story content is rather superficial, but it is obviously more a stylistic and gameplay tribute than a lore tribute like Hyrule Warriors was.

And yes, of course, music was definitely blood pumping.

2 Likes