Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Didn’t that already happen?

Aw. Am I the only one?

It seems Blizzard left room for debate in the Maghar scenario, as both sides blame each other for what ever is happening.

The Maghar PoV seems legit - but Yrel’s PoV remains to be seen.

I understand negative feelings based on years of story and writing. Maybe I am naive or optimistic, but I still think Blizz can salvage Sylvanas and I still think Yrel can be interesting.

1 Like

That was my initial thought. It’s just he said/she said. The Orcs blame the Draenei. The Draenei blame the Orcs. The Horde PC scarpered off, without investigating further. And, of the two, the Orcs have historically destroyed Draenor once before.

But, alas. By now we’re all acquainted with Blizzard’s new obsession with “SuBvErTiNg ExPeCtAtIoNs”.

Anyway. That’s probably a thread in and of itself. So, here’s more E3 stuff I’m excited for.

Also, Lost Ember. Which I can’t find their E3 trailer for. But I’ve seen a reaction to it.

Edit: 45 minutes til Nintendo has a go. I hope I can stay awake.

3 Likes

The tragic fall of AU Draenor is a more interesting story than BFA

1 Like

OwO whats this?

3 Likes

The word you’re looking for is “adorable”.

2 Likes

Breath of the Wild sequel! Wut?

2 Likes

WHAT

1 Like
5 Likes

2 Likes

There is Zelda -> I buy hoping to play a mage character for once.

No National Dex, and only Pokémon native to Galar can be transferred to Sword and Shield. :confounded:

Edit: I’m just mildly disappointed. Xerneas is my absolute favorite 'mon, and as a legendary from a different region and Gen, probably won’t make the roster. But I’m adaptable. I played Black and White, when Unova Pokémon were all you could find in the wild (and well before wifi was available in this area, so no transfers). But, apparently, reddit, twitter, and other such places are already rioting.

2 Likes

I get why it’s important for competitive players, and can see the appeal of having “your own Pikachu” follow you around, but I’m okay with this.

They can always change their mind when they add another version.

1 Like

Urge to play FL4K increasing…

So Ganondorf’s body was being sealed so Demise’s Hatred and Malice Incarnate AKA Calamity Ganon manifested separately though obviously with Ganondorf’s memories(and desire to take on his form) as shown by it’s appearance.

Of course Calamity Ganon has now lost said memories while Ganondorf retains them. We now have two Ganons that can reincarnate! Sealing Ganondorf away in the manner shown in the Trailer only made things harder for Hyrule!

It would be fun if during the time period of the next generation of Link and Zelda that Calamity Ganon took the form of an Orange-haired dark-skinned cross between Zelda and Link(due to the same reason that FSA Ganon’s extracted Hatred manifested as Shadow Link) and got redeemed due to the lack of memories!

3 Likes

As someone with a favorite Pokemon that is pretty much non-existent in most games… rip. : (

2 Likes

Most of my favorites are the dragons or the assorted humanoid plants, so I’m probably going to have something to look forward to. But, Xerneas is my absolute favorite, so still kinda bummed.

2 Likes

Well that’s fantastic then! I’ll start working on my time machine xD

Planet Coaster didn’t end up grabbing me, for whatever reason. I saw all the amazing things people did with it, watched hours of let’s plays, and got so hyped for it to go on sale! And then it did, and I got it, and… it’s really hard to say what went wrong. I think I was just overwhelmed? I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Anyway, Planet Zoo looks amazing and hype too! I’m ready to get excited all over again ^.^

I’m very happy with the Nintendo Direct! Dragon Quest is a great franchise with many incredible games. I’m a big fan of the main series and many of the spinoffs, too. And of course, Banjo Kazooie was a big part of growing up. So many iconic moves for both of them! What a thrill.

The new Zelda looked fabulous, too. I was hoping from the moment I beat Breath of the Wild that we’d get an asset flip sequel a la Majora’s Mask. So intriguing, I can’t wait to see everyone’s theories! Personally I’m seeing… Twilight stuff? I think? And my wild theory is that the castle’s foundation is going to lift up to reveal… it’s the moon from Majora’s Mask!

Animal Crossing, well… I’m honestly speechless. It’s everything I wanted and more. It makes me feel happy to be alive~

2 Likes

Black 2 was my jumping off point in the series, which I consider to be the highest point of the series.

I tried to get myself excited for ORAS but after learning Gamefreak chose not to include the Battle Frontier among other design choices I more-or-less quick the series for good.

I’d like to get a proper Orre sequel and a return to that type of setting but that won’t happen any time soon.