Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I’ve never heard of that dinosaur before! It looks so cool!

I’m so, so, sooooo excited! I can’t wait to see all the new features, the HD graphics, the new villagers, everything! Hoping they port over the decoration tools from Happy Home designer, and the beautiful landmarks from Pocket Camp. I’m craving Animal Crossing soooo much right now, and playing Isabelle in Smash amplifies it by a thousand!

Hope it feels better soon, Anelaan! Glad it wasn’t anything too serious. Take good care of yourself ^.^

1 Like

You likely have, even if you didn’t realize it.

Amaura and Aurorus are based on earlier (now mostly out of favor) theories that Amargasaurus had a double row of sails down its neck and back, along the spines.

It’s like I said when they showed us the Brutosaurs at Blizzcon. Sauropods are objectively the best kind of dinosaur.

2 Likes

I completely forgot about this until I saw a video of Sylvanas back in all her Night Elf bounciness in the Classic beta:

3 Likes

While you all are geeking out over Pokémon, I’m geeking out over this!

2 Likes

I’m excited for that, too!

Pokémon’s just running on 20 years of nostalgia for me :joy:

1 Like

It’s a pity the Magistrate for the Witch Trial in Drustvar didn’t turn out to be a Witch himself… Blizzard truly missed an opportunity!

1 Like

It’s one of my favorites games, there is nothing more relaxing than playing while listening to the rain music. Pocket Camp has me excited by the addition of back accessories like fairy wings, back packs, guitar cases and angel wings.

1 Like

Thanks! : D

As for E3, I’m hoping for some more info about GTFO (if it didn’t happen already), whatever content they’re talking about for ESO and I’m kind of excited for DOOM Eternal. I didn’t care much about Doom originally but I just heard about the Dark Souls style invasions and it sounds pretty fun. Oh and maybe something about the next Elder Scrolls and that new game by the Yooka-Laylee guys.

Also, you guys are getting me excited for Animal Crossing. I enjoyed New Leaf and after seeing you guys talk about it I love the idea of a Switch Animal Crossing.

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/lyricalnanoha_/status/1136905704269213696?s=20

Madoka Magica Spinoff: Magia Record(which is not only getting an English version in the west but an Anime Adaption as well) is getting a Lyrical Nanoha event!

2 Likes

So, some jerkwad from Peru hacked my discord, so I nuked it. Someone link me a Discord invite!

They also hacked a few other accounts attached to my email, so I’m invoking exterminatus on everything.

I forgot to update the Lounge link after Aemon disabled the old one. It’s updated now! https://discord.gg/pz2tMYz

5 Likes

Completed Heavensward story, which is actually half the xpac story as it goes from base expansion -> post-launch contnet updates -> next expansion in terms of narrative.

So far, while I only have “half” of the narrative for the xpac, I rather like it! More people died that I predicted, hell I didn’t really expect any protags to die really.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CristinaVee

Can someone with a Twitter Account and remembers their password please ask Cristina Vee who were Alisa Bannings and Reinforce Eins/Book of Darkness’s Dub Actors in Lyrical Nanoha?

I must know whom they are! Furthermore the information would be quite valuable for Wikipedia as well as the Lyrical Nanoha Wiki!

Oh! That’s really neat. Aurorus is such a pretty Pokemon. And based on such a cool real life dinosaur! Sometimes I wish I could visit Earth all those millions of years ago and see what everything looked like. Though I’d be awfully scared of all the gigantic bugs.

I’m super excited for both! Baldur’s Gate games are so so immersive. A modern one made by developers who grew up with and respect the originals is bound to be incredibly good.

Yes! It’s an absolute must. Ahh, I’m so excited I can barely contain myself!!!

I believe I’m through the first half of the first half, having recently fought off a giant whale. It’s been an amazing adventure so far. The plot twists, the character development… so, so good.

4 Likes

:thinking:
3 Likes

Good news is, most giant arthropods lived during the Carboniferous period, well before dinosaurs appeared in the Triassic.

3 Likes

How to do light vs void better than WoW in 10 lessons.

2 Likes

Are you telling me you aren’t waiting in eager anticipation for Yrel’s villain bat from nowhere, and the nullification of the entirety of the Alliance experience of WoD?

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll pull the “dark secret” thing they dropped in WoD and say she was always destined to do evil in the name of the Light, but she was killed in every timeline until Garrosh screwed it all up.

I’ve only been awake around ten hours total in the last three days and I’m starting to miss my insomnia.

1 Like