Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Thinking of how Koume and Kotake AKA the Gerudo Twin Witches known as Twinrova combines into one being known as Twinrova and how they can easily separate from each other without dying… they clearly don’t realize how dangerous their ability to self separate is and how luck those with natural Multiple Personalities are to be unable to do that!

How dangerous is Twinrova’s self separation into multiple selves? If someone improperly divided her into 3 selves that each have Koume and Kotake’s essences but not enough to separate without dissipating into oblivion the 3 selves’ shock at the whole thing would be enough to induce fatal separation!

Koume and Kotake style reversible fusion techniques should never be used against those with supernatural powers since it could prove fatal because of the reversibility!

1 Like

I think you’re overthinking and applying rules that don’t exist to magic.

2 Likes

Jeeze, the NSFW community is quick on these new Pokémon characters. It hasn’t even been a whole day. It normally takes me at least a week to finish a drawing of any age rating.

But I also don’t use digital media. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

3 Likes

Probably more niche than Pokémon, but my Amargasaurus model just arrived. :grin:

2 Likes

Who here is excited for some Animal Crossing at E3 ?

2 Likes

Most Magic in fiction(even Kirby) has a limited amount of times you can divide yourself before dissipating… If a being resulting from fusion can demerge then why wouldn’t a Magical attempt to divide a person evenly in a way that doesn’t demerge him back into his original selves be dangerous!?!

1 Like

Some magic in media does that. The examples ive seen where it doesn’t have that negative outweighs the ones where it does.

1 Like

To be fair, in the Zelda games we’ve never actually seen them separate without having been killed first.

Went to the doctor today because my lower arm started hurting really badly out of nowhere to the point that I couldn’t do anything with that hand anymore.

Thankfully it’s just tendinitis and the pain should go away in about a week if I keep a brace on it and take the meds she gave me.

3 Likes

Unfortunate, hand braces suck. I had to wear one after getting a cyst drained on my hand and that was recommended for a month. You find yourself taking it off and putting it on way more than you’d think.

1 Like

The two Witches separated at will… Furthermore it seems as if Koume and Kotake can take any form they wish when merging.

1 Like

Um… They don’t merge in that play through? They only merge in the linked version after playing Oracle of Seasons. And then are killed in that merged form.

1 Like

I still have no idea how I missed playing any Legend of Zelda games growing up. What consoles were they on?

Pretty much all kind of nintendo hardware from NES to Switch.

4 Likes

That might have been why. I’ve only owned a 3DS from Nintendo. Oh and the Super Nintendo. But I only have/had Donkey Kong Country 2 and a Mario anthology I lost for that.

They did have games on those two too. I was to young for some of them so I only played them since the Wii but I love them.

1 Like

Well apparently my ignorant self managed to miss that. I only got the 3DS to play Pokémon and I don’t think there were too many places to buy SN games around here when I got it.

1 Like

Did you not see the old hag in a hood separate into two witches? I copied the URL at the specific time it happens shortly after finding the cutscene in the playthrough!

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Sorry, my phone opened the link on my YouTube app at the beginning of the video instead of at the timestamp.

1 Like

Yeah I’m finding that out. Doing anything with the brace on my dominant hand is a pain.