Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

CDProjekt removed their games from Russian stores.

1 Like

Don’t feel guilty. You’re allowed to have a bad time for whatever reason and say something. If you ever said anything that people didn’t want to hear someone would tell you. No one here is exactly afraid of speaking their mind.

Either way, if you don’t want to keep it I understand. Sometimes we’re just not in a good headspace for good intentions from other people.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate that so much.

4 Likes

Hugs Just remember, you’re a good egg hun. Don’t let people beat you down

3 Likes

I hear that the Tau encountered the Death Guard in Warhammer 40K.

Considering the Death Guard are Diseased Humans surrounded by Chubby Little Green People(Nurglings) with rare adults(Great Unclean Ones) sometimes being present I’m sure that the Tau saw them as a walking Plague Ward filled with both Diseased Humans and Diseased Mutants.

The Tau weren’t assailed by the Thousand Sons, Emperor’s Children or World Eaters after all.

The tales the Imperium have of Fallen Primarch would probably be dismissed as a Mutation resulting from Mind-Science Plague giving one of the large Space Marines Wings on top of Diseases.

The fact that the Mind-Science Plagues have coalesced into a shifting Floating Island probably hasn’t crossed the Tau’s Minds.

Thanks.

Donnes

Marvelous. Yes, Battle.net payment is not available.
Things have become imperceptibly worse, like a burning indicator light that the owner lights up because the machine is running.
Winter is coming soon. “The Amazing Maurice”, “Small Gods”, “Troll bridge”… “Troll bridge”. Wonderful feeling.

How is your life? Canada, right?

It looks like this: there are no cards in the “We accept cards” section. The “Pay” button is disabled, unusable.

Renautus

If you remember my “reparations”… Mda. Potential expenses: holding a funeral or two, treating a massive acid burn * 3, repairing after a fire.
OK. Mda. It will hurt.

Cursewords

319’626 gold (06.03.22 19:06, UTC +8) = 649 rub., 492 gold = 1 rub.

Alynsa

I’ll point my finger at the sky, based on my own preferences at the moment. Ōban Star-Racers?
Past!

Renautus

How did Sylvanas feel when she made the false deal with Garithos?

What happens when the anima in the shower is over, but you can’t throw it in the Maw?

Renautus

What a pity, another example of trade has sunk into oblivion.

Evelysaa

In general, everything is in order.

Alynsa, edit

Edit.
Sorry?

Безумные певцы потери
Стенали много, много дней.
Проходят годы, стихли трели,
Ушел последний из “зверей”.
Глядит в окно. Никто не вспомнит
Ту оглушительную песнь:
Скулят тихонько, песни стонут,
Но рева нет, ни слез, ни рек.

И сбудутся однажды песни,
Никто не вспомнит Ethriel,
Ведь все ушли. И век чудесный
Не наступил. “Ты жди и верь”.

Welcome to the Void.

Donnes, 21.09.22

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/story-forum-community-lounge/15460/12198
Marvelous. Yes, Battle.net payment is not available.
Things have become imperceptibly worse, like a burning indicator light that the owner lights up because the machine is running.
Winter is coming soon. “The Amazing Maurice”, “Small Gods”, “Troll bridge”… “Troll bridge”. Wonderful feeling.

How is your life? Canada, right?

Live talk-show.

Again.

Smallioz, 05.10.22

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/story-forum-community-lounge/15460/13000
Well… It would probably be nice if we were conquered. It will be painful, hungry, there will be injuries, diseases, dysentery, mass and personal deaths, the culture of small peoples will be erased into dust, but … As European barkers say, “We paid for democracy with blood”? Rave.
What’s wrong if the Russians are forced to pay? Bypassing the Ressenans, the formation of the middle class, a couple of distinct revolutions in which the lower-middle class won. Forced into a future full of tolerance, income inequality.
On the other hand, what will change? No money will be given anyway, towns and villages will slowly die out and the whole world will gradually merge into a single drop somewhere in Europe.
So why not be conquered? Europeans will be conquered by Europeans, they will hardly notice the difference. Asia - few people on a large territory, the conquerors will set up several resource extraction points, Siberia and the Far East will finally become a new Africa, that is, a gas station. Mda.
What’s wrong if the Russian Federation is conquered?

Mda. Reality and WoW (AvsH) intertwine in a dream.

God asked you to sacrifice yourself (or something equally valuable). Your actions?

Haggard and Mother Fortune. Here it is, happiness.

:wave:

https://m.vk.com/wall-169488569_114864?from=feed
ALARM! ALARM! Chris Metzen return!

@Alynsa

Are we bargaining? Each race has two or three sets of heritage armor - “beach”, “tin can” and “leather skin”.
Beach gnome.

The Kyalin account has disappeared from Twitter.

I really want to compare reality news with WoW.

4 Likes

Stay safe Shern <3

3 Likes

I will miss you, Shern.

2 Likes

Deja Vu.
Anyway, I’ll be back when there is a topic for uncontrollable trolling and money.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/019/518/927/small/paul-mafayon-anka-the-buried-final.jpg?1563863853

“You look familiar. Were you at my first funeral?”

I think it’s strange that I have a reputation in this forum for being “too political” and wanting to talk about war, but this game is titled World of WARCRAFT… “War-Craft.” The craft of war. This is a war strategy game. Yes it has characters and human stories but the bare bones of this franchise is the politics between two waring factions, Alliance and Horde.

People here like to bring real world examples into the arguement, especially with the Burning of Teldrassil. But fail to see the simularities in the Invasion of Ukraine. Where are all the Night Elf fans now to criticize this irl war?

2 Likes

At least you weren’t called the C word that rhymes with punt and people apparently think your a disgusting human being.

(Still can’t get over that I’m actually hated that much on here. Makes me wonder how many y’all are two faced and run to the SF discord to talk about me)

2 Likes

The Russian Night Elf guy on the Community Council was the only person I saw talking about it.

Considering a lot of our NE SF posters are European, many from Russia, they have mostly all been suspiciously quiet lately.

Are you going to argue that Putin is a victim of the soviet era and the Ukrainian people should seek renewal with Putin? Or do you want that lunatic dead or rotting in a cell until the end of his life along with all his enablers and supporters?

Because everyone condemn it, and no one is going to use a real tragedy to score some cheap political points. Golden has that covered by quoting her own book excerpts on twitter to support the Ukranian people in this difficult time.

They probably call me that too so you are not alone. Most of them don’t even post here and only show thier support to forum trolls. It says a lot more about them than us.

2 Likes

I know, but now that I had a some time to process the info I learned yesterday…I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit bummed out by it and sad over it

I don’t even know who to trust anymore.

1 Like

Which is worse, being called the C word or a fascist genocide supporter?

4 Likes

Both are horrible.

I’m a c word communist facist too apparently.

I think it’s a badge of honor to be in these people’s hit list tbh.

Well, Akiyass quit, and Ethriel NEVER talks about politics, which is rare on the Story Forums.

4 Likes

Even some of our German friends are very quiet.

1 Like