Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I have been sick for about a week now and I would appreciate my body remembering how to fix that any time soon. The constant fatigued fog is driving me crazy.

The previous version of the forum removed the person’s name you were quoting unless they were quoted perfectly. This protected posts from being edited to change what people said.

4 Likes

This explains so much

7 Likes

Finally, posts on the Story Forum I can get behind.

That isn’t true. I trim peoples’ quotes regularly and it was about 50/50 if it displayed their name, even when I didn’t alter anything.

Besides, if people are so concerned about it, there’s the arrow in the quote box that will take you directly back to the quoted post.

I’m having the opposite problem. Now that I’ve pulled the plug on WoW I have a dozen games I’m trying to play at once. The other “name brand” MMOs (FF14, ESO, TOR), trying out the first two Darksiders games, waffling between CK2 and HoI4…

Interesting, CMs can post polls on new forum. I wonder if they’ll do one with Sylv vs Saurfang lol.

In another news, you can apparently include emoji in thread title.

2 Likes

I expect nothing but cliche #faction-pride drivel.

That’ll make keeping an eye on the lounge so much easier.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfRYs2Beg5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJ5nH1tVw4

Strong evidence that Void Termina is Kirby himself… Considering Kirby’s creator according to the Kirby Anime is Nightmare and how Lord Hyness mentions a Nightmare of a Galactic Crisis it should be obvious what Kirby Game comes next…

Hopefully we get to see the inside of Nightmare’s Fortress alongside the N.M.E. Sales Guy in the next Kirby Game! We have official evidence that Kirby is Void Termina(explaining why Nightmare created him) from the above cutscenes yet his relation to Zero is still not yet truly revealed!

No he’s right. Trimming them down worked about half the time to display their name. But changing any words removed their name all the time.

If only I trusted people on average to check the source.

Not worth it’s own thread, but here’s an interesting NPC. A Forsaken “shopkeeper” in Zul’dazar who killed the actual shopkeeper and is standing right in front of their corpse.

wow.gamepedia.
com/Simon_Redhands

3 Likes

I looked while I was at work last night, and we don’t have Fire Emblem Awakening anymore. But we do have Fire Emblem Echoes. Still worth getting?

Its…ok, not my favorite but still good. It has some odd mechanics and differences from all the rest. If you can check game stop or the internet for used games

“EVUL FORSAKEN” aside, I genuinely chuckled at this.

I’d honestly be a-okay with a pure morally black Forsaken if they were always portrayed like this.

I want less “CAN YOU HEAR THE SCREAMS!?!” Forsaken.

I want more “Oh boy, here I go killing again.” Forsaken.

10 Likes

I’m finally starting to feel better.

Allow me to make up for my inexcusable absence from the cesspool with a random video of a honking goblin cat.

3 Likes

Judging from the Boss Descriptions it would seem that the Souls of Whispy Woods, Meta Knight and Dedede were removed by the Jamba Heart fragments when they exorcised from the originals’ bodies.

Furthermore it’s stated that the Jamba Heart fragments that ripped out said Souls became Parallel Woods, Parallel Meta Knight and Parallel Dedede following the Jamba Heart’s expulsion from Void Termina.

You thought Dark Meta Knight and Shadow Dedede were pure Darkness? Parallel Meta Knight and Parallel Dedede are literally pure Darkness!

Parallel Meta Knight likely has Meta Knight’s ambitious ideas of conquest and has less morals too! Dark Meta Knight never shown such ambition and has only shown a desire to split people into copies as well as to replace Meta Knight! Dark Meta Knight is far more simple minded than Meta Knight is…

Everyone in Another Dimension seems malevolent including Shadow Kirby(who is clearly not the same as Mirror World Kirby who is clearly a different Kirby as shown by his appearance in Star Allies)!

Guest Star mode for the Mage Sisters has them exploring Another Dimension after transforming it from a place of darkness into light and take over the place.

With Void hinted at turning into the Kirby of the next game(the final Puzzle Picture is literally called A Farewell to Kirby and Void’s Boss Description and defeat implies that it’s becoming a Kirby) it’s obvious that the new Kirby will be living in Another Dimension and have to deal with Parallel Dedede, Parallel Meta Knight, Parallel Kracko and Parallel Woods instead of the real deals(only Kracko is still an enemy incidentally)!

Considering Void’s appearance I expect the new Kirby to be white with rainbow veins on his body and have red eyes! Him having a worse group of rivals(which obviously include Shadow Kirby, Parallel Meta Knight, Dark Tarzana’s rebellious servant King D-Mind and Parallel Dedede) right at the start unlike the original Kirby is fitting for his creepy appearance!

So is this going to be the last lounge, or is there still a post limit on these new forums?

I think it’s either unlimited, or effectively unlimited.

Well, if finally happened. All my friends have quit WoW and my raid group is no more. And well, every time some angry person asked me “Why don’t you just quit?” That was the reason. That reason is now gone. So I will be making my exit in 3 days when my sub runs out.

I would like to be back someday. If Blizzard decides to make a fun game a priority over time played in future expansions. And making a story that isn’t hot garbage would be nice too. Unfortunately, given the current state of Blizzard as a company with their focus switching to mobile I find it unlikely.

Don’t let the rabid human fanboys run too rampant on the forums in my absence. Someone has to put them in their place when they get uppity(which is all the time).

16 Likes

No one will ever quite match your vigor when it comes to dealing with human fanboys.

Hope you find a game you can enjoy your time with!

7 Likes