Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Uhg, I hated that voice line.

Sylvanas’s voice actress hits it out of the park most of the time, but the delivery of those lines just… Uhg. They broke my brain’s ranks and showed my memory no mercy!!!

4 Likes

I love the fact that blood elves especially, cut holes in hats and hoods so as to not squish our delicate, dainty ears.

6 Likes

You’re assuming they don’t poke holes in armor all on their own like our eyebrows do.

5 Likes

By the cinematics of Sylvanas, it seems like our specific eyebrows are less like hair and more like the same stuff that makes our fingernails.

1 Like

Are we even certain those are eyebrows? I’m about 48% certain they’re antennas.

5 Likes

Do we use them to smell? Cuz that would be really wierd or do they just give us 5G?

Imagine if our eyebrows reached out to touch other people so we could identify them by smell?

2 Likes

I assume blood elf antennas are how we sense magical energies so we can sate our thirsts.

Either that or mating rituals. Given we were nearly extinct like fifteen years ago and now seemingly outnumber everyone else, it might just be mating rituals.

10 Likes

Could be both? More magic someone has the better mate they are

5 Likes

Hey, baby, I’ve got a big stockpile of mana crystals in my pocket.

5 Likes

I’d also like to add that bears taste great if hunted in the spring. Not so much in the fall.

Always fun to run into a fellow Alaskan now and again.

4 Likes

Hey there Bulbasaur! You’re one of those low-level, low-post count characters who occasionally likes my posts on the Story Forums, but never says anything. I’m glad to know you’re a real human being!

4 Likes

We got a trash bear once from the fish and game roadkill recovery program.

That black bear had been eating nothing but hot dog buns from dumpsters, and it was delicious.

3 Likes

I think you’re right, Doness. I think this would cure all that ails the world. From poverty to famine to war to addiction to hate.

2 Likes

Fine, it’s back. But, it deserved to be deleted.

2 Likes

Your voice never deserves to be deleted.

1 Like

If we only get to post when we have something insightful, relevant, important and witty to say, I’d be out of a metaphorical job.

2 Likes

I deleted it cause I thought he’d be mad.

Greetings everyone. It is I, Mira from the Story Forum discord server!

1 Like

I also used to go by Vynathlon and Lonus back in the day.

1 Like

You can’t find any of my original posts though because Blizzard deleted it all when they revamped the 2010 forums. -.-