Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I think you are just mad she’s getting a redemption at all and you need someone to take your frustration out on and a vocal supporter like me is exactly the target you want.

Anyway. My break is over.

2 Likes

hugs take care hun. Talk to ya later

3 Likes

The lounge is supposed to be a lounge, everyone.

8 Likes

You’re talking about a person who literally blames the entire Horde player base for their friends leaving.

Don’t expect rational thought here.

Zul’Momma’s a lounge tho!!

2 Likes

You are right that I am mad that is getting a redemption. That is what finally pushed me to quitting.

But I am not a “Shark in the water” I am not coming after you. most of the time, when we get in a debate, you are the one who initiates it. I don’t care if you like Sylvanas, but liking a character doesn’t mean you have to think they are correct in their actions.

When you constantly make justifications for her, and get testy when people rightfully want her to be brought to justice for the sake of her victims (Like Tyrande and Night Elves)… I mean… That’s like getting mad about a Confederate statue getting torn down.

1 Like

I’m skeptical of any Night Elf poster asking questions of Sylvanas fans now because you just know it’s not made with good intentions.

Tyrande may forgive easily but NE fans don’t.

I feel like it’s never safe to trust a level 20 something classic NE with a blocked profile… that just screams “troll account”

2 Likes

Zul’momma’s so fat she’s the new Lounge.

3 Likes

It is outright delusional to think that being expected to explain your reasoning in exonerating a mass murderer is somehow a mob bullying tactic. When you all mob around together and go after nelf fans for wanting that same character brought to justice.

4 Likes

I’m not the one writing this story hun, go take this up with someone else.

2 Likes

Zul’Momma so fat, when she jumped in Northrend, she created Sholzarr Basin. She did the same thing in Kalimdor and gave us Ungoro Crater.

3 Likes

Zul’Momma so fat, the Night Elves can’t have justice, because she ate it.

4 Likes

You’re projecting again.

Not okay, Doness!! Not okay!!

But Zul’Momma so fat, she ate the nelf souls and that’s why we can’t find them in the Maw no more.

2 Likes

You didn’t have to go that hard :rofl:

2 Likes

Ethriel: “Am I just a joke to you?”

God, Shadowlands is terrible, Zul’momma should just eat it too.

2 Likes

Preserving the post in quote form so I can’t scrub it? How cruel!

2 Likes

Can’t reach your delete cap today! We are archiving all your posts!

1 Like

I’m saving it from Author. He keeps sneaking in, deleting your posts.

I got your back, Doness!! Nobody’s gonna make your voice disappear on us!!

3 Likes

I used to hit the edit cap all the time…

Now I don’t care, whatever. I’m sloppy. I’m bilingual and I have bad grammar and spelling.

1 Like

Taking the bait and swimming off to another thread with it is still taking the bait. Best not to acknowledge if that’s what you want to avoid.

2 Likes

I wanted to avoid that specific bait, but I also wanted to address somewhere less threatening that there is a problem with NE bait threads after yesterday’s spoilers.

It’s against CoC to create call out threads specifically.

I understand you guys are mad, you can talk about your dissapointment without making it an argument or trying to steal thunder away from Sylvanas fans.

It may feel like you are punching up, but you are just punching across the table.