Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

With the exception of the console games they are standalone stories within a larger universe

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend Fire Emblem Awakening. Itā€™s a good story, high quality, more forgiving than some of the more cruel Fire Emblemsā€¦but most of all itā€™s a crazy awesome dating sim. You can force any of your 20 people to mate with eachother, even if their personalities are horrendous together. Itā€™s great comedy. 3DS game btw.

3 Likes

They are all good but yes the newer ones are more forgiving :). Tho if you want a gut wrenching plot twist the first GBA that came out is tops.

I just hate that cruelty of Nintendo and their demand for using their systems. Spent so many hours on Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance. And specifically got a DS for Pokemon Black at one point. Then the bloody thing stopped working when Black 2 came out. And now theyā€™re starting to release them for the Switch.

Lol, I have (working) a gameboy, gameboy advance original DS, 3DS, 2DS, Super Nintendo, N64, 2 Gamecubes, Wii, WiiU and a Switch. I may have a problem :smiley:

Well that simplifies things tremendously.

Well, Iā€™d be lying if I said I wasnā€™t intrigued :thinking: Good thing the 3DS is one of the few non-PC systems Iā€™ve owned sinceā€¦ the original Playstation, or the GBA :joy:

Thatā€™s part of why my thing with consoles has been on-again, off-again. You invest so much in one, and before you can even get to where youā€™d like in all the games youā€™d like, the new console is already out.

Anyway, my suggestion would be to identify what you like about Warcraft and search that out. Personally, I like grinding for the perfect transmog. So Iā€™ve managed to put a lot of time into games like Monster Hunter World and Destiny 2.

I was surprised to see how big the modding community for MHW is. Itā€™s predictably a lot of NSFW stuff, but there are some solid visual and QOL changes.

I remain hesitant about the whole thing given the constant warning of, ā€˜pursue at your own risk.ā€™ I should probably give it a try. But Iā€™ve heard/seen cool things as far as some of the graphical performance getting smoothed out and some neat customization options.

Honestly, Iā€™ve mainly stuck with WoW all this time for the RP. Which is usually a bitā€¦ limited on most console games. But yeah, RP and transmog have become the real WoW endgame for me.

Otherwise, I do just in general enjoy fantasy rpgs. From the epic and poignant, to the laidback and a bit silly. Iā€™m loving the Spyro remakes for both that and just the nostalgia.

So, totally off the wall but there is no one awake in my house to share this with, I just went outside to fill the bird feeder and there was a flock of 30 turkeys on my porch. I startled them just a bitā€¦ have you ever seen 30 turkeys explode into the air? Lol they even launched out of the trees. Thought I was gonna giggle myself to death :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You appear to have a very effective bird feeder then.

1 Like

Yeah, lol I am used to the turkeys but watching them fly just tickles my funny bone :slight_smile: . I also play host for most of the year to a flock of trumpeter swans, I call them loud angry water chickens :slight_smile:

This could easily happen in ANY forum software that allows you to quote other posts. Nothing has changed in that respect. Itā€™s also not something that Blizzard can do anything about short of removing the quote function altogether.

https://kirbypost-generator.tumblr.com/post/180606362380/hi-this-is-prewritten-because-im-at-a-very-busy

Apparently I was duped in regards to the Mage Sistersā€¦ They are probably just mere Mages in the endā€¦

I have been sick for about a week now and I would appreciate my body remembering how to fix that any time soon. The constant fatigued fog is driving me crazy.

The previous version of the forum removed the personā€™s name you were quoting unless they were quoted perfectly. This protected posts from being edited to change what people said.

4 Likes

This explains so much

7 Likes

Finally, posts on the Story Forum I can get behind.

That isnā€™t true. I trim peoplesā€™ quotes regularly and it was about 50/50 if it displayed their name, even when I didnā€™t alter anything.

Besides, if people are so concerned about it, thereā€™s the arrow in the quote box that will take you directly back to the quoted post.

Iā€™m having the opposite problem. Now that Iā€™ve pulled the plug on WoW I have a dozen games Iā€™m trying to play at once. The other ā€œname brandā€ MMOs (FF14, ESO, TOR), trying out the first two Darksiders games, waffling between CK2 and HoI4ā€¦