Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

1 Like

ā€œActually, this is like, incredibly awesome. SADfang lost! And also, the Horde turned on Sylvanas first! So there! Horde proved themselves to be traitors! Yes, the entirety of the Horde as a faction is traitors to themselves. She STILL has plans that are like, super awesome, and will bare fruit in the future! For the Dark Lady!ā€

3 Likes

There are so many people who will argue just for the sake of arguing and are just unpleasant to talk to.

At least Deathisfinal was fun to post with.

I mean, I disagree, but then Iā€™m sure someone feels the same about me.

Nevermind, i found more.

Did they remove the need to do the Dazarā€™alor raid from the war campaign? I stopped mine right after unlocking the Zandalari (the next quest was to defeat Jaina in BoD) and I just noticed I could now do the next quest after the raid (Rastakhanā€™s funeral) when I couldnā€™t before.

Yeah, you can just skip to the end now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool, guess I know what Iā€™m doing today.

Is there any celebrity or creator not caught up in some scandal?

I donā€™t. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you like any horde player?

Oh sure, plenty!

She likes me :blush:

Well everyone, itā€™s been good chatting with you these past couple months, but I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and my sub is expiring while I am away, so today is my last day. I was only planning to stay for a month, but then I decided to get my Zandalari heritage armor while I was still interested and extended my stay. But now that thatā€™s done, there isnā€™t enough keeping me here.

Iā€™ll be back when the Darkspear heritage armor drops or if the Horde ever gets its act together. Maybe Iā€™ll cave and play classic. Who knows? 'Til then, take care of yourselves! Be kind to each other!

5 Likes

My brother decided to try classic so I can post again. Just in time for it all to go even more sideways, hooray.

The Darkspear Heritage armor has potential to be good. I look forward to that as well.

2 Likes

Boo, my headset broke, boo.

Was it Turtle Beach? Theyā€™re more like Total Crap.

Nah, Logitech. They were two or three years old.

Better shelf life than TB. They always snap or break within a year for me. Bunch of junk.