Stormsong Valley’s Newest Hive is the Bee’s Knees

Do these come with an EpiPen toy?

13 Likes

Alliance only eh? Why do I get the feeling some badass wasp mount is upcoming For The Horde? :wink:

To be fair if you were stung by a bee of that size, an allergic reaction would be second to the giant hole in your body.

2 Likes

At Barrison’s request, we will change it to yellow and black horse. Thanks for the feedback :wink:

28 Likes

And all has been made right with the world. :smiley:

Ouch, that stings!

8 Likes

Can you tell us if the mount is alliance only?

4 Likes

Well back to the question. Is it Alliance only?

2 Likes

Seriously Bornakk, its not a hard question. Why the run around?

1 Like

Please can you give Horde players a definitive answer?

4 Likes

It’s gonna bee great…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Could be a real pain in the posterior… :wink:

So I am moderately allergic to bee stings. The last time I was stung was on my middle finger. My entire hand was swollen to about 2x its normal size with the middle finger even more and stuck up. Everyone had a good laugh (except for me as I though I was about to die with the whole not being able to breath thing).

3 Likes

I’m excited to continue the journey for obtaining the mount, however when will 8.2.5 be released?

1 Like

Can we get a “Yes”, “No”, or “I can’t say anything” on if the bee is faction restricted? Pretty please?

3 Likes

Faction only so couldn’t care less sorry to say. Grats allies though. Enjoy!

It should be, Horde got more mounts to begin with in this expansion. Plus they mentioned this Bee mount in response to Alliance complaints about the bias and reskinned mounts that were far less good than the Horde versions which were more unique.

3 Likes

No the horde didn’t get more mounts in the begin of this expansion.

No they didnt, and every unique look mount came coupled with a drop version so BOTH factions could have one. Then when they put more reskinned mounts in as quest rewards they made them useable by both factions when earned.

Why do you suddenly need special treatment when the Horde already gave up its unique looks so you could have them?

1 Like