Stormsong Valley’s Newest Hive is the Bee’s Knees

Who is ready to look for this in 8.2.5?

23 Likes

First we get giant bees in Minecraft, and now giant bees in Warcraft? There’s a pattern here…

2 Likes

Not the Horde…:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I am ready to wait 3 months for someone much more patient to figure it out and then do it in a weekend!

8 Likes

The only thing I need to know, is the mount faction locked or not when its learned? I am hoping its like Torcali and Kua’fon.

4 Likes

I never knew I needed this, but here I bee.

8 Likes

Are you sure this is alliance only? Alliance players can use kuafon and the son of torcalli. We need a blue poster to confirm or deny it.

2 Likes

Bornakk, can we get confirmation that this is actually a bee - and not a horse dressed like a bee? Since it seems we’re somehow getting a not-horse mount, I’m half inclined to report this… as a “bug”

wink

35 Likes

Don’t think for one second a “bee” mount makes up for the Horde bias in racials for the past 15 years. A bee mount will not help the imbalance the dev team has created and sustained.

3 Likes

Data mining shows that it’s Alliance only. My understanding is that mounts have tags based on who can use them so if they have both the “Alliance” and “Horde” tag then either faction can use it.

Kua’fon and Torcali have both tags but the Bee only has the “Alliance” tag. That was awhile ago so maybe the “Horde” tag has been added on since but last I heard, it was Alliance only.

1 Like

People keep asking but the Blues have yet to say anything. All we have to go on is the datamined mount item put as Alliance only.

Torcali and Kua’fon dont have anything like ‘Requires a Horde race’ on their mount items.

It would be pretty dense of them to make it faction locked, honestly. Its only asking for trouble.

1 Like

Do these come with an EpiPen toy?

13 Likes

Alliance only eh? Why do I get the feeling some badass wasp mount is upcoming For The Horde? :wink:

To be fair if you were stung by a bee of that size, an allergic reaction would be second to the giant hole in your body.

2 Likes

At Barrison’s request, we will change it to yellow and black horse. Thanks for the feedback :wink:

28 Likes

And all has been made right with the world. :smiley:

Ouch, that stings!

8 Likes

Can you tell us if the mount is alliance only?

4 Likes

Well back to the question. Is it Alliance only?

2 Likes

Seriously Bornakk, its not a hard question. Why the run around?

1 Like