Stormsong bounces me out of game

Koltharius 82 posts

120 Night Elf Demon Hunter 6090

5h

I play two characters actively. Both are stuck in Stormsong. Both fell from Flightpaths as they entered Stormsong, a zone in Kul’tiras. Transfer Aborted: Instance not Found. I cannot move. When I re-logged I could not, and still can’t get past the loading screen, It states that the World Server is down. I opened a ticket. Yesterday. Any advice?

Koltharius 82 posts

120 Night Elf Demon Hunter 6090

1m

Yes. I did that, the reset. Removed all add-ons, renamed files. A GM? moved my characters for me, as I had already used the self-moving option. And then I took a Flightpath from Boralis into Stormsong and was dropped again out of the sky, with the notification again, ‘Transfer aborted: instance not found.’ It looks like I can go anywhere I want, as long as its not Stormsong. Maybe. I used the self-moving option again 10 minutes ago, as it been more than 24 hours since this first occurred, and so my toons, the two I regularly play, the only 120’s I have, are not currently stuck. I am afraid to even approach Stormsong. I don’t want to play like this. I am HOPING a GM? reads this and can help me. The questionnaire I filled out I marked not resolved and dissatisfied, and its not and I am. I WILL post it in technical, ty.