Stormrage vs Area 52

With the cross faction change…

Have you switched to a Horde server if you were Alliance? (Area 52)

Have you switched to an Alliance server if you were Horde? (Stormrage)

I ask because I enjoy playing on both servers, but I would hope that I can just pick one server and use that as my main server for both faction characters. I find these two servers close in economical strength, but I wonder whose opposite faction has a stronger showing (Alliance population on Area 52 vs Horde population on Stormrage). What do you think would be the better server out of these two would you join if you had to pick?

Area 52 seems to have about the same economy but more people doing endgame content.

1 Like

That is a REALLY good point! Thanks!

Any normal server will suffice…

1 Like

idk why Stormrage is always brought up

Sargeras has more than double the CE guilds atm

neither exist

Area 52 is like 99.5% Horde and Stormrage is similarly skewed in favor of the Alliance.

2 Likes

I think Area 52 is superior in terms of getting guilds, people to do stuff with, etc. But Stormrage is definitely not bad. Imo just pick which faction you like more (stormrage if ally, a52 if horde) and you will have your answer.

2 Likes

Depends,

If you’re looking for realm pop/raiding, then I’d recommend Storm if you plan to be Alliance.

If horde, then Illidan, but both realms have a lot of douchey people.

If you’re looking a high pop realm without the “Ugh”, then I might suggest Emerald Dream, Moon Guard, Sargeras, etc…They’re not popping at the seams, but high enough where you can get stuff done.

1 Like

Stormrage chads

1 Like

maybe they want the EST version?

A52 and Illidan best for Horde by a long shot. Best for Ally KT, Tich and Sarg. The most perfectly balanced servers are always going to be those that once were PvE servers. There are well over half a dozen sites where you can find out up to date server info.

1 Like

I am confirmed chad

1 Like

I have been on many servers and prefer Area 52 and Stormrage myself.
If I had to choose, it would be Area 52 because Horde is where most of the players are at now.

1 Like

Stormrage is gods country. You want to go somewhere else, thats none of my business.

4 Likes

What is KT?

Sargeras is the main alliance raiding hub TBH, with the horde versions being more spread out across illidan, area-52, zul’jin and mal’ganis.

1 Like

Kangaroos on Trampolines.

sargeras is dead if you ain’t trying to get ce don’t go there.

1 Like