[Stormrage] <Path to Valhalla> Looking for Key runners and social members

We are a Midcore Alliance Guild with a primary focus on Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ content. We prioritize content that makes sense for the entire guild to participate in, ensuring an inclusive and enjoyable experience for all members. We extend a warm welcome to members of the Horde faction as well!

Founded on the principles that every player possesses equal potential and can achieve their in-game goals, our guild prioritizes training and survivability over DPS/Parsing or Flavor of the Month. We are actively recruiting and aim to have a well-rounded roster with one representative of each class, although all players are welcome to apply. Join us in fostering a community where every member can thrive and succeed!

We actively support our members in achieving various goals each season, including:

• Ahead of the Curve completion
  • 2500 IO score
  • Alt Raid participation
  • Achievement hunting
  • Casual events, contests, giveaways, and more!

We now have two raid teams!

Team Mjolnir Tuesday / Thursday 9p-11p est 9/9H 1/9M
Team Gjallarhorn Sat 9:30p-11:30p est 9/9N
Recruitment for Raid is currently closed.

Requirements: RC loot council, DBM/ big wigs. Weakauras, 85% attendance, AOTC mindset

Contact us:

• GM/Recruitment: Böundless | Discord: boundless828
  • Mjolnir RL: RavĂŞnyx | Discord: raven_vg
  • Gjallarhorn RL: Flowdinshots | Discord: flowdin

Happy Monday Bump :slight_smile:

Friday morning bumpy bump

Happy Monday- Looking for DPS for our Saturday raid team :slight_smile:

Discord: Boundless828

Season 4 bumpity bump!

Returning player. How do you like boomkins for weekends?

Hey! Shoot me a message on Discord: Boundless828 and we can chat a little more :slight_smile:

Sent. I’ll be available most of this afternoon

1 Like

Bumping up with some new needs:

Team Mjolnir is looking for 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Healer

Team Gjallarhorn is looking for DPS

Discord Boundless828

Do you need a Holy/ Shadow Priest? Are you accepting cross servers? I know in TWW servers wont matter for guilds

At the moment we allow cross sever trials, but when the trial is over we prefer people to transfer to us due to not really knowing the timeline for the cross server guilds.

Happy Friday Bump

Bumping up with some new needs:

Tu/Th looking for 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS

Sat is lookin for 1 dps and 1 healer(or dps with healing OS)

Lets chat! Discord Boundless828

Could you guys use a either DPS war or DPS pally at all your raid times would be perfect for me.

My current raid team fell apart this season and I’m presently guildess. I get AOTC every season but have no interest in Mythic at all. Right now I’m slowly gearing through M+ pugs, and yes that’s as painful as it sounds.

Let me know if interested!

Hey Conan, feel free to shoot me a message on discord, Boundless828, we could use another Melee DPS on our Saturday team :slight_smile:

sent you a friend request

1 Like

Awesome! I’m in a meeting at work (dont tell my boss) and I’ll pop on disc when I get out :slight_smile:

im also at work pretending to be productive

1 Like

bumping up,
Although both raid teams are now full we are looking for social/casual members and key runners :slight_smile:

Discord: Boundless828