Stormrage - LF Beginner Friendly and Laid Back Guild

Hello! I am relatively new to WoW and want to slowly get into the raiding and dungeons scene. This game is a way to relax and unwind so I just looking for a small guild with chill people.

I am an adult with a regular work schedule so I usually log on in the evenings and weekends.

Time Zone: EST
Server: Stormrage - Alliance (Open to move servers if the right guild comes along)

1 Like

Hiya Alayllararia!

We are looking for players to build into the raid scene and to run instances with, but more importantly we are looking for people to come hang with us.
We all start somewhere so we understand learning.
Sigma is on Cairne.

We are an open guild that accepts folks from all walks of life. If you want to chat more hit me up on bnet or discord: Danuin#1350.

This is our current recruiting post… with multiple edits. /sheepish look
Helps to add the link… [A][Cairne & Connected Realms] <Sigma> Recruiting for Fun and Mythics

I hope the dingus can plant the ride seed for you <3
edit- it’s not that I’m lazy in responding- but I dislike copy and paste… I also enjoy the aspect of the hunt and investigative options. On the receiving end, I have had days where this kind of bull#### would turn me off- who has time for it? but I still try to live with ideal ideas.

[H] Mythical Mystics - Hakkar

We are a Horde guild thats looking for more players! come join us! currently we are gearing and running Mythic+ to get ready to start raiding.

Our goal right now is to get a raid team together so that we can begin taking on the end game content! if you need more info you can message me on discord

MrBiggs#3611 - hope to hear from you!