Stormrage lag-elwynn forest

just had some major lag that only started after a duel, then I completely lost connection? any idea what is up

Hey Coldpaws,

Would you be able to provide a WinMTR test so we can see what’s happening on the route?

To do this, download WinMTR and type 24.105.62.129 in the “Host” field. Click start, then play for about 20 minutes after you get issues, then click on “Copy text to clipboard” and paste the results here.

Is that WinMTR taking the place of Tracert?

When running the Tracert/WinMTR, should I use 24.105.62.129 (I’m asking because the Stormrage number I got from the Wiki list of servers is 199.108.48.109).

Thanks.

That should be the correct IP address. The one from the wiki page is likely an older one. The wiki page is good to use to verify which server to test (west/central) but our support site should have the most updated IP address listed.

Hope the info helps!

Thanks.

Regardless of the time of day, when I run a tracert on any of the 5 servers I use, I get problem on the 3rd and 4th leg of the tracert on all 5 servers.

To me, that’s more indicative of an ISP problem/Verizon DLS problem, than the one you’re working on.

Appreciate your assistance, please fell free to remove all my submissions to these two threads.

Regard,

Allicka,

Can you post the information in this thread? We can look over a few of them for you and see if we can scope out the issue/who needs to be contacted.