<Stormrage> [Degenerates Only] - 9/9N 5/9H - LF Healer and/or M+ Degens! Semi-Casual

Hello!

[Degenerates Only] on Stormrage (Horde or Alliance Accepted!) Semi-Casual guild is Recruiting for Season 3. We, like most guilds, took a break end of Season 2 as the patch fizzled out, and we are rebuilding our roster for Season 3.

Our Mantra: Have fun, kick boss butt, and have a good time doing it. We firmly believe in Life > WoW so this guild is minimal requirements needed. We do not have an oppressive attendance policy, or extreme ilvl need. We always get content down, consistently AOTC+, so you do not need to stress at being top of the line constantly (But never say no!)

Our Culture: We are generally all in our late 20’s early 30’s. There is often a lot of banter and fun, but we ensure toxic mentality is kept out. We don’t play around with Drama, and I am quick to remove those who do not fit in, or cause uncomfortable situations. We have several couples, and family groups that play with us. Things can get loud in the evening, and often people participate in other recreational activities, so we are wildly accepting of those who also partake :wink: We are a “never say no” sort of mentality in that everyone deserves an opportunity to participate and learn. This game is quite easy, often it just takes research & practice, we have a variety of skilled players who love to help, so if you’re newer or less confident - this is a great place for you to grow your wow-skills. If you are already skilled and ready to kill - awesome, another strong player on the team is welcome, we just ask you to be patient for those who may not be up to your par.

Raiding With Us
I take pride in my Raid leading in that I do ask you to do some studying, but we live and learn together as group. I do my extreme research and do an absurd amount of Call Outs to assist the group. We do not flame anyone outright, but do ask of your awareness in raid and acceptance to guidance when provided.

We raid: Thurs/Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Heroic: We will lock your character into the roster for heroic and minimalize any character swapping. Alt nights will become a thing after some time, but request during prog that you maintain your main. We do not micro-manage gear but do keep an eye on fairness.

We will strive for AOTC, likely pretty swiftly, and get the Heroic grind on. When we get 1 night full clears in our grasps - we will start going into Mythic Raiding. You are NOT expected to Mythic raid if it is not your cup of tea, that is quite alright. We do focus on limiting toxic Mythic Raiding mentality, and offer the experience to all people. We are not CE focused, Mythic Raiding is pretty much the bonus at the end for when we are bored. We are primarily an AOTC guild and then some if possible.

We are looking for:

UPDATED
LF: Healer! (Pally/Shaman/Monk/Pres)
5/9 H

Mythic Dungeons
We do NOT require you to run M+, but do encourage it as it provides to the progression of the team. We will do scheduled days for those who are anti-puggers, and ensure you get dungeons you need throughout the week, however this does require you to communicate and be flexible based on those around you who are willing to help. Ideally I would prefer the guild to get the point where they are putting together groups without Officer guidance, but we are willing to meet half way in the case that it is needed.

Sorry for the long read! Appreciate you hanging this far. Add my discord: mayonnaise_ or Mayonnaise#9544

warlock/boomy reoller here, just sent you a discord request. We talked a few months ago but I decided to take a break hoping to hear back :slight_smile:

Resto Druid, Mistweaver monk, Holy Paly, Discipline Priest healer class junky looking for a home. Will reach out on Disc

You posted on my LFG post…your times and mentality seem to align. I’m my early 30s looking for fun, with a focus on downing content as we can. Interested in speaking if you have any time! Let me know! I also know a healer from my same guild looking as well….a legit monster at healing and augvoking

Bump!

We are still looking for DPS and a OT. Starting in Normal this week to get the vibe and will be jumping into heroic pretty swiftly after 1-2 clears.

Looking for a new guild, nothing wrong with the current one, its my dads, he just does not play as much anymore. I sent a request in the game to your guild. I am a blood DK main, i have some alts and i can switch to unholy and do a decent job. Your mentality seems to be what i am looking for, i work long hours alot, and i just want to be able to enjoy the game when i am not working. Also i am ILVL 445 right now.

Ignore the charactor, i dont know why it showed, its an old one, current is a 70.

We are still looking for Ranged DPS To join our raid team! First week 9/9 Normal, will be re-clearing and going into heroic soon!

1 Like

Frost mage just coming back from a long break. Came back to an empty guild. Looking for a group that can be patient with me as I relearn the game. Thought your post fit the bill nicely. Sent you a btag request.

Oops, posted on wrong character…i definitely have a max level mage

We’re looking for a strong healer, pref Pally/Shaman/Monk