<Stormlight> Raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 Recruiting a few more good people!

Stormlight is looking to recruit to finish off TBC and prepare for Wrath. We are a group of players that enjoy playing together, don’t take the game too seriously but still are able to progress and down bosses. We are currently 10/14, progression has slowed recently due to some guildies leaving to real life issues and breaks from the game. We are looking to bolster our roster to help us continue to push forward.

Ideally we could use a shadow priest, boomkin, hunter, ele shaman or resto shaman. Although we have some flexibility with numerous alts and alt specs in the guild.

We are a mature guild made up of mostly adults/parents/couples/older folks so we are understanding of real life issues that can arise. Minimal drama and excellent leadership help keep us focused and on track.

If you feel we could be a good fit for you then message me on discord and I will send you the link :slight_smile: Spankmeplzz#5638

Updating for current needs.

We are 11/14 phase 3 and looking forward to progressing further into BT and onto Sunwell. Also Wrath planning is beginning!

Seeking:

Resto Shaman or Druid
Feral Druid (Tank)
Shadow Priest

Are you guys looking for a feral druid (tank) only?

Updated needs:

1 or 2 healers (any flavor)
DPS (shaman, feral druid, shadow priest)

We may also be able to work with others if the fit for our guild is good. Message me and we can talk :slight_smile:

Recruitment back open. Looking for a healer or two. We are now 12/14 and planning to get the last two soon and move on to SWP. Also planning for WotLK :slight_smile:

Hello,

Looking for a raiding guild for WOTLK, just rerolled on the server. Are you guys still recruiting?

Hi! We have stopped actively recruiting at the moment until we see who actually comes back and who sticks with the leveling into Wrath. We still welcome anyone that fits in with our guild vibe and culture and feels like we would be a good home for them. As for core raiding spots we can’t guarantee anything at this time but raiding spots always seem to present themselves for reliable and consistent players. We also plan to have a 10 man team for heroic/hardmodes as well as a rotation for the 25 mans.

If you would like to chat more you can reach me on discord Spankmeplzz#5638 :slight_smile: