Storm Peaks - Cold Hearted

Cold Hearted Drakes are bugged, unable to fly down to get the prisoners.

3 Likes

i am also seeing this issue on mankrik

1 Like

I had this same issue today. Whatever altitude the Drake started at, he wasn’t able to go any higher or lower. The only way I was able to finish the quest was to mount the Drake that was already the lowest and then I could reach the top 2 levels of prisoners

1 Like

This issue is easy to fix. When you get the drake they are stuck on an invisible floor. You have to ‘jump’ in order to make it flyable. Private servers have had this issue for years. @larryfine @Adronn @Elivane

13 Likes

Had another issue with this quest which I made a bug report for. Once you fly your first proto-drake back, when you try to get into a second one you may be DC’d. When you return you will be dead and have no way to revive at your corpse or the spirit healer. Your only option is to unstuck. Total disaster for people trying to complete this chain for their shoulder enchants.

What I did was fly into one of the icicles and it will slowly push you down

I can confirm that pressing space bar, or Jump, will get you off that invisible flooring so you can fly proper.
Just tested it out.

1 Like

Im having an issue getting the parts to even turn in. Im able to fly and coast back but nothing is progressing.