Stop removing portals

Been there. Understood.

Verdre…we can do only what we can do.

I felt the same way as a nurse…there were people we couldnt help…people we couldnt save.

The fact you cared so much you remember how helpless you felt, says volumes for who you are.

Respects :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry guys, I’ll pass out some likes but I’m done with this thread and the other. Blizzard won’t listen and they don’t deserve players that care about their product.

5 Likes

Garion, statements like that are sad.

I mean, I’ve got like 8+ years logged in to WoW. Save for real life intervening a few times (dumb brain not working well hasn’t helped), I’ve been here since late Classic.

I truly want the game to succeed. And that’s why I speak up when they do boneheaded things. Because I do want the game to succeed. I want players to enjoy the game as I enjoyed it.

But, eventually you have to wash your hands of things. I don’t want to. I’m a stubborn cuss. A Capricorn, born in the year of the Ox. Not that I take much stock in such things but I find them amusing.

But, even the most stubborn of people can be worn down and finally give up. There is only so much you can do before you realize its best to move on and embrace something new.

6 Likes

Nearly 5,000 posts and no input since Friday.
Cripes. At the very least tell us that our feedback isn’t important so you can just push the update.
Justifying it with half-baked “questionnaires” on frankly ridiculously obvious topics is beyond me.
Albeit that’s no offense to Borny - but personal rhetoric didn’t have a place here. The Devs and anyone who’s even touched Legacy content knows the answer for CoT.

1 Like

They responded. In a bad way. (Rankin beat me to the punch)

1 Like

They made a new thread so they could pretend this one doesn’t exist:

8 Likes

Oh,that figures and the feed back there is the same.

2 Likes

Yep, going to be another couple thousand replies that boil down to “leave things alone”.

3 Likes

And from what i read the use of rings ,cloak of teleportation etc .can be used but not everyone has those or did rep for them.

Some also share CDs from what I understand. Which makes it even worse.

And recently the portal rings/trinkets were added as goldsinks.

And it’s all extra stuff you have to carry in your bags.

1 Like

With the rep ,only one of my toon has the dalaran ring.

Gee, yet another reason to buy a Token!

Kaching! Open your wallet if you want portal access!

As if the multiple sets of azerite armor didn’t take up enough space.

3 Likes

And the answer is : The don t give a toss about players feedback. What annoys me the most is the fake PR excuse they are giving for sticking with their first choice when everybody knows full well the only reason for the changes is to make people waste more time in the game. If only there was a way to make sure next time they listen…hmm what could it be

3 Likes

They gave us 5 extra slot for our personal bags but they took the space it up again with more stuff :confounded:

Stop removing portals. We’re sick of this sh*t Blizzard.

2 Likes

…Well no wonder I couldn’t find it.
Thanks though!
You too, Verdre. You tried. *

Thanks for helping me decide to toss my alt account! Just be a waste of time. Lost another one Blizz.

3 Likes