Stop living in the past

You are aware it is not 2004 anymore yes? Like do you all really expect to have Blizzard restart the classic cycle all few years and then just pretend the original game has a re-release? that is unrealistic. Try the past and future for once. Retail is good I promise.

3 Likes

Retail may be good, for who play it. I don’t want anything to do with retail. The last console I owned was a N64. I like old games.

28 Likes

So then why re-release the game as a Classic if your just gunna slowly implement all the New stuff into the old game?

The release of classic was for those who wanted to go back to these days when wow was enjoyable … adding all these is only going to force these players away from any blizz game not to retail … if we wanted to play retail we would… plain and simple but we don’t

15 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The graphics were already ancient back then and the quests and raids outright impossible for the Horde because the faction had barley any players. Once you started raiding the game was already over cuz most stopped it after getting to 60.

One can replay a game, if they enjoy it. I’ve personally made over 200 prot warriors in my time playing WoW. Enjoy your retail, I’ll enjoy my era.

12 Likes

You are no longer 13, such an outdated game like vanilla will lose it is touch fast.

For me, it will never lose it’s charm. Retail is to complicated, and it’s 100% impossible to collect everything (mounts, companions, ect) due to them removing the ability to obtain them. Also, I really don’t like micro transactions for in game stuff, and retail is littered with them.

6 Likes

mounts and mogs are not essential to the game. And yes vanilla was already bad when it came out the first time.

You are correct. But, it’s part of the game now. There’s tabs for collecting, and achievements to do, that I have no skill to do (pvp rank, for example, and feats of strength I can’t obtain) it’s part of the retail experience

Obvious troll is obvious.

19 Likes

Yep. But, this is a fun debate while bored lol

2 Likes

My VCR has been blinking 12:00 since 2004. So it’s still 2004.

5 Likes

how does blizzard fail with a game that was an established success for like 20 years?

LL-izard imo.

also skill issue with devs + management at this company…what all those ex blizz employees were hinting at years ago - they were obviously telling the truth about the culture in the studio.

enjoy the drama that comes with these changes blizz! keep up the good work team!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

In 20 years nobody will be talking about it.

2 Likes

Only the alliance can have fun with classic since the Horde stuff wasn’t finished until Cataclysm came around. The Horde has over 100 quests less then the blue team. Explain how one with so obvious disadvantages can ever have fun with this.

1 Like

You are correct. That’s why there’s options on what version you can play now. Enjoy your retail!

3 Likes

bro us folk who enjoy it are freaking ancient just let us ancients have our ancient things … yall have your retail leave us alone lol

1 Like

i mean if you ask me it seems the horde are doing just fine to me … they molly womped us in a world pvp fight the other night

the alliance has 9 zones the Horde has 5. You are okay with that?