Stop complaining about PTO- reschedule!

Yep! Just logged onto my 101 twink and he has one on. I think it was you could wear 1 legendary at 101 but needed to pass a certain point for 2.

yea, that was at the end of the research tree so you had to be 110

Mhm.
One of my favorite fights was with a geared 110 UD war, he was definitely winning so I kited him around with a ton of mobs. The mobs scaling to me did nothing but to him dealt real damage and he was aoeing on me a bit soooo yeah.

Lol, those are always funny

I don’t agree the problem doesn’t exist. But I do care more about the game being better than the PTO of a minority of a subset of players sorry. This would be true if I couldn’t change my PTO as well, and this has been the case for me in the past.

They are right though, it is a minority of people, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Now what would have been better all together was just to announce the delay… get this… sooner xD

Yeah mate, you are literally just wrong. Here is the proof, Blizzard listened to feedback and delayed. But you might be right, beta testers near unanimously espousing the same idea can’t be important or carry any weight…

Fast Food Joints give PTO?

1 Like