Stop complaining about PTO- reschedule!

Once again, plenty of tears to go along with your body shaking induced anger.

this is like a really bad comedy sketch

Nope, no tears, but yes anger, they gave a date, they should hit that date, specially since it was only 2 months out

it’s fun, i’m enjoying it, he just keeps going and i have nothing going on atm

Yep, yes tears. They gave a date, they changed it, and you cried about refunding.

if something does not meet your expectations, you are within your right to refund it, I expected them to release on oct 26, they did not meet my expectations.

I decided not to refund it until they give a new date.

You decided not to refund after you dried your tears and realized how much of a child you sounded like.

no, the option is still there if they delay too long or make a decision like 5-6 weeks of delay on end game.

I didn’t play all of BfA, I will happily not play all of SL if I don’t like how they handle it.

I mean we all know you aren’t going to refund so this is pretty pointless.

I mean, i literally quit for nearly 2 years of bfa, so yes, there is a good chance I will refund if they do not handle the next couple of weeks properly. They’re not on my good side right now by not even giving a new a date yet.

No you didn’t lol. Like, you do realize post history is an actual thing right?

I literally quit 4 weeks into Uldir and only came back in 8.3

No you didn’t lol.

Yea, i did, I came back right around 8.3, got flying and have only done visions really.

Again, post history is an actual thing.

What? That I played classic during my retail break? lol

I’ll say it again, I quit during 8.0 and came back around 8.3

Hell, my entire guild quit in 8.0

No, you didn’t.

yes, i did.

Your post history says otherwise.

I have been subscribed for longer yes, we resubbed to play classic and I’ve been subbed since.