Stop complaining about DH's

Clearly LFR is to blame!

1 Like

I love DH lore and cosmetics, I just think their playstyle is to simple and they offer nothing new to the game.

They are just a flashier warrior spec.

On this alone calling it another spec is just an insult to the class concept.

lol. i like the rhyme.

#NerfDH

10ch

Maybe if you played one you’d have a mythic boss killed and a +15 done.

I swear it’s always the ones with no exp complaining about classes and claiming any class in wow on its on is anymore harder or easier than the other.

Nothing hard about incinerate spam and chain bolt spam.

The difficulty in wow comes from the content, it classes. Go do some content

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-agree-nerf-dh/534046

Yep.

People like you and those that make comments like you need to stop talking. At no point have I ever only used 4 buttons as a demon hunter. Its more like 9-10 regularly. If 4 buttons is how it is for you then you don’t know what you are doing. If you don’t play the class then you shouldn’t be commenting.

I think people don’t have to worry that much…the basic azerite removal of Furious Gaze with shadowlands and these rough changes happening , DH will probably feel the impact.

Though everyone should expect to feel nerfed at the start the shadowlands none the less.

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

There, fixed

mounts and flasks are not part of the rotation :upside_down_face:

Interesting choice in words :thinking:

It’s too late into the expansion for me to care… But that’s actually my plan for SL! If the class remains as overpowered as it’s been through all of BfA I’m not even gonna bother trying anything else.
Do you realize how unhealthy it is for the game when everyone is playing the same class?
Welcome to World of Havocraft.

I like to play 1 class only, what i like to play the most, called a main character. How that unhealthy?

No you are just disconnected. Go look at pvp laser and Warcraft logs.

You are blaming DH for your lack of skill.

ima laugh when dh’s only dps spec is the lowest and see them cry about it and think about this thread

aww four button teenager is proud of herself. cute.

Read again:

I did, how come its unhealthy? Basically everyone have mains that they only play 1 class, its their liking on the class.

How in the world did your name pass the filters, OP? lol