STOP catering to raiders!

This game is built around raiding. Please be realistic.

I stand corrected, those issues totally slipped my mind. I was just thinking about how it took them to the 11th hour of launch to reveal RP-PvP servers for Classic I guess.

1 Like

I feel. It’s easier to get lost in the spiral of the things Blizzard did bad than what they did good. I’ve found myself ranting and complaining to my friends lately about things I wish Blizzard would fix. I’m guilty of it too.

1 Like

I mean, I’m calling you darling, bunny butt, sweetie…

You’re definitely not, glad you noticed

! I’m a firm believer in treating people the way they deserve!

2 Likes

Sorry for the cherry pick here. But besides the solo legion one the class challenges are primarally Mythic plus. If fact Mythic plus gets better randomized loot scale ups then raiders. Someone who only raids will be trapped at the level of that raid unless they do mythic plus… (sorry personal gripe)

But you are right pvp definatly deserves more attention then it’s been getting. However I do enjoy the holiday break because I have to Christmas shop then wrap gifts (shudder).

1 Like

No, since you’re toxic and rude to almost everyone on here I guess most people just “deserve” to receive your spite. No, that’s not it. Just admit you like being mean and go.

Don’t be sorry. You’re right. That’s something I didn’t even think to bring up. The OP has one solid point involving mythic and pve being the sole focus involving class balance. PvP has been begging for an update for over a year. But you’re absolutely correct in that M+ and the MDI has also determined a huge chunk of the class balance changes, which now that you bring that up, I’ve said that same thing to this OP in a different thread. I just remembered.

1 Like

And yet last year they released the patch during the holidays and the raid after the holidays so I’m pretty sure they’re not delaying the patch because of raiders.

It’s just a convenient excuse.

1 Like

And yet, I promise more people like me than you :slight_smile:

Well, yes, have you seen this place? /lick

3 Likes

Or Blizz is looking out for RPers by letting them have time to spend with their families instead of leveling floofy vulperas. :wink:

Op is against men emotes but is for murder in pvp, this cant be true…right?

Isn’t that sort of the reason 8.3 was delayed publicly? Also, it’s not only raiders who have less time around the holidays; my guild (PvP) is sluggish right now due to the holidays and many are happy the patch is not coming out just yet.

Oh, this is the same poster? :smile:

How can you say that? Like 99% of the game is not raiding…

3 Likes

Thought that was why M+ was created. To give the non-raiding crowd an end game.

Oh, by the way, just pointing this out, I didn’t go out of my way to give you cute little pet names until I saw you using them to patronize other people, sugar.

/flirt

If they are so worried about people missing Christmas in order to raid, then release the patch without the raid?

1 Like

That’s what they did last year.

You have cracked the code with your superior logic and knowledge of prior events.

Which is more than OP can do.

They’re going to. That’s the point people are missing. The raid won’t release for a week or two after the patch more than likely, due to the amount of world content required to set Ny’alotha up, including cloak progression.

I wish RPers got some loveeeee. But I wouldn’t blame the raiders.

1 Like

New PVP event! A Race to wrap my Christmas gifts. What ever faction wraps the most Gifts without getting blood on anything wins! :smiley: (being silly - pay no attention to me.) I really hate wrapping stuff.