STOP catering to raiders!

No it was nerfed because it was completely unkillable in PvP.

Got to give the OP his props. He really knows how to bait them!

2 Likes

Let the devs rest a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe they can enjoy a bit of xmas too!

It’s not bait if I’m using my time to mock him relentlessly. Sure it’s a troll.

But it’s so low effort and easy to defeat, I genuinely feel sorry for how dumb it is.

1 Like

In the beginning of the expansion, sure. But most other times (including 8.3) it was because of raids.

If you don’t care, why are you still here? Go spread your “constructive” posts elsewhere.

You cited a blue’s thread title. This is what the blue actually said:

Of this paragraph, it’s quite clear this decision is about everybody. Not just about the raiders. Progression is not just limited to the raid, as I mention above. The world content, which leads into visions scenario running is just as important as raiding throughout this tier. Not to mention the fact that new content also means M+, pvp, etc.

To blame just the raiders when there’s only mention of one actual raiding aspect, that being people still pushing their achievements in EP (which is a minor aspect of this at best) is nonsensical.

4 Likes

LOL raiders spend time with their families? Because its totally about catering to RaIdErs and the fact that people who make and work on this game have families they want to spend time with too. It’s not like people take their paid time off on holidays or anything like that now…

You do know that’s against the TOS right?

Progression is a term usually only used in the context of raiding, regardless I just want my Vulpera in the game.

The Breakdown Master technique. Savage.

1 Like

False. The developers have made it quite clear that “progression” means M+, raiding, and arena. Hence why we are in a seasonal development cycle where all three are updated, and this time the world content itself is crucial to progression due to cloak progression pathing. You are wrong.

So then why won’t they release Vulpera and get it over with?

Because they’re not done yet. If you head over to the PTR, they’re bugged with missing voice lines, the occasional male goblin laugh, missing ears, etc.

Not to mention, use your brain! Do you honestly think Blizzard would release a brand new race with heritage armor in the middle of a time where people have anniversary bonus experience and Korrak’s Revenge? Of course not!

1 Like

So’s trolling, but you haven’t let that stop you, dear. Didn’t you learn from yesterday?

4 Likes

Please don’t quote entire posts, if you’re responding to a post directly just reply to the message.

Who wants to spend time with their family???

Much as I like RP, they’ve never catered to that and I don’t expect them to start. Meaning, they have to cater to something, and it happens to be high end play. There is catchup gear (just look what I’m wearing) that lets you beast the world, so as a casual player I don’t feel like I’m not being catered to, for what it’s worth.

You and I would disagree here. There have been multiple times where the RP community got loud about something and Blizzard responded fairly quickly. The phasing during Tournament of Ages, Cross Realm in major cities, etc. Just to name a few. When those issues popped up, both of them were fixed within 24 hours. Blizzard quite clearly listens to the RP community.

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure if you are trolling, but I actually agree with you. A patch being delayed because they don’t want raiders to have to raid instead of spend time with their families is unacceptable. Way too much “balance” is attempted to be gained by worrying about raids. Mythic raids are still designed for the top 1% or 1% only. The rest of the game often suffers due to the catering to raiders. I honestly think the game would do better to make raiding more of a side game and focus on other MMO aspects. I think it’s only a matter of time before this happens, too.

Funny that you’re calling me a troll when you admitted to patronizing me on purpose because I told you I didn’t like being called honey or hun. That is literally the definition of trolling. It’s not just me that you act this way towards too. I saw the way you addressed people yesterday and all I have to say is yikes.

This game is built around raiding. Please be realistic.